Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Its time to honor the 107th Person of the Week !
8/12/2007 12:21:28 PM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 107!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This week we feature a very gentle lady, Mary Hannan, her quiet contribution to the community here has been tremendous, and she is so appreciated by all her friends far and near, always encouraging and supporting. Thank you Mary for being who you are, enjoy your time in the limelight of the POTW, you deserve every minute of it dear lady ! Our hearty congratulations to you on the win.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Heres Mary's bio

Thank you AdlandPro! Wow, this is so awesome! I'm just dumbstruck! Oh what
a rush! I need to thank all my friend for
voting for me! I really enjoy the time I
have to spend here with my friends. I
did a google search to find places to advertise a website I had bought. I find AdlandPro & I have been here ever since.

Congradulations to Branka Babic!

Here's my bio:
I was born April 18, 1955 near Athelston, Iowa. My father was a farm hand and my Mother a homemaker. I was number seven of eight children. Growing up on a farm was anything but boring. We worked hard, played hard and slept sound. I left home at 18 had various jobs.

In August 1978 I had a cerebral aneurysum burst in the left frontal lobe of my brain. Had I been alone I would have died. All at once I felt like someone torched my head. One o my sisters was with me at the time, she dumped ice cubes in a pan with water and kept placing cold clothes on my head until it quit burning. The clothes at first was so hot they where burning her fingers to change them. This clotted the blood and the clotting caused me to have a stroke.

To shorten this long story, three weeks and four days after this happened, I walked out of the University Hospital and it was a matter of getting my strengeth back.

On April 16, 1984 married Kenney. He worked at a brick plant until it closed in 1990. He is retired now. We have a daughter age 20, she will start her third year of college on the 27th. She was on the Dean's list her first term and on the President's of the college list every term since. Our son will start his eleventh year of homeschool. They both work at a local fast feed restrant. We have been every fortunate heathwise except for son son putting about 10 year on me last April, but that's another story.

I have been a Deacon for almost six years now. I work in a nursing home in housekeeper/ laundry/ anything else no one else wants to do.I really enjoy listening to the residents tell their stories. Oh yes, I can forget our furry friends! We have 5 dog. Lassie a 16 year old terrier mix, Shyanne a 3 year old german shepard/lab mix, Baby and Buck(sisters) 2 years old coyote mix and Spotty a two year old dalmatian. We also have three cats. Brain and Chang nine year olds manxs and Nancy nine year old tabby.

I am honored to be a part of this AWESOME community! Thank you so much!

Huge Hugs!

Mary

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Well friends, now that you've read Mary's bio, and got to know her better, do take the time to invite her to be your friend, thats if she's not on your list already, and Congratulate her on her win. Mary we can see how special you are, and we are proud to call you friend ! Your week of reign as our Adlandpre queen begins today, enjoy !!!

Love and blessings to all

JOHN SANCHEZ & PAULINE RAINA

The POTW Team

+0
Re: Its time to honor the 107th Person of the Week !
8/12/2007 12:27:05 PM

Thanks Pauline for helping me out with this week's POTW forum!  8)

Alright Mary!!!  :-)

Are you ready for the glory and praise that comes with the POTW award?!

Are you ready to be one of AdlandPro's celebrities?!

Shine Girl Shine!!!  ;-)

Love ya!!!  :-)

JOHN

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2007 12:31:00 PM
!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Mary,

It is a great pleasure having you as a friend.  You always bring the lighter side to things.  I enjoy your humor so much I look for it all over Adland.  I didn't know there were so many great places until I started trying to follow you around.  :)   

Thank you for all the fun and a great friendship.  See you at the next game!!!!

Enjoy your reign as Queen Zary!!!!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
8/12/2007 12:36:36 PM
Yeadh great pleasure.
Shorten your long urls at http://minyurl.org
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2007 1:16:37 PM

Hi Pauline, :-) Congrats Queen Mary! You are a very special friend. Have fun with your POTW! lol, LaNell ;-)                   

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!