Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Baby Kaleb Needs Our Prayers
7/9/2007 1:43:45 PM
 Dear Friends
    A friend of ours in another network has sent us a message asking for our prayers for her little baby, Kaleb. He was very seriously injured by a caretaker. It is known as shaken baby syndrome and it is very serious. I will be posting information here as I receive it regarding baby Kaleb's condition. I am posting the mother's first message here and the most recent message on the next post.
   As you will see, I have added a little reminder for everyone to pray for Kaleb to my signature line. I ask you to do the same. Baby Kaleb needs all of the love, prayers and healing light that we can send him right now.
    Adlandpro is one of the most caring and compassionate communities on the internet and I belive that we can really make a difference if we join together with our blessings for Baby Kaleb. I thank you all from the very bottom of my heart for your care and compassion for this dear little soul.    
   Here is the first message that I received about Baby Kaleb and a picture of him with his mother.
Kaleb's Mommy 

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE COULD HURT SOMEONE SO HELPLESS Pray for baby Kaleb.

Add to My Profile | More Videos PRAY FOR BABY KALEB ~~ READ AND REPOST ~~ KEEP THIS MOVING!

Kristy Reynolds and her husband are parents to a beautiful little baby boy named Kaleb. He is 6 months and 3 days old. A couple weeks ago Kristy picked Kaleb up from home care and noticed something was wrong. She immediately took him to the hospital where he was diagnosed with Shaken Baby Syndrome. He now has meningitis in response the the surgeries on his brain, his body can't regulate his temperature, his heart rate drops every time he is moved, and he has seizures. He is also blind. His sitter shook him so hard that he is in a coma, had to have spinal fluid drained from his brain, and doctors think that if he lives he will be a vegetable for the rest of his life. Brain scans show that his brain tissue is dying and his brain is shrinking. Kristy and her husband refuse this diagnosis and pray for their little boy. I'm asking you to join them in this prayer for Kaleb.

Baby Kaleb, we send you our prayers, our love and our healing light            

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Stop Illegal IImmigration

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:
 http://pub-network.ryze.com
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Re: Baby Kaleb Needs Our Prayers
7/9/2007 1:49:53 PM

Hello Everybody

As promised, here is the most recent communication that we have received from Kaleb's mother. Things are begining to look a little better but there is still a long, long way to go. Please don't forget to include Kaleb and his mother in your prayers tonight.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

The countdown has begun

Kaleb is still doing Very Well.

He is so much more awake since they hae started wheening him off of the phenobarb. He moves much more and makes more noises. He still doesn't blink though... It is so weird. They are shooting for Thursday to have him completely off of the Phernobarb. After that he will have to stay 3 whole days to ensure that he doesn't have a seizure. If all goes well, Kaleb will be coming home by next Monday! I am excited, scared, happy and nervous all at once. I think it will REALLY hit me hard when he gets home that he is changed. I mean the last time he was home he was sitting in his Walker and smileling up at me in the kitchen. I miss his smile so much. I thing that being home will help him so much though becuase that is where he was the happiest. He LOVED to be home. I just miss him so much. We have tons of pictures up of him and I look at them and think "God please just give one more day with him the way he was before." I took those days for granted before. But I know in due time that he WILL be back to normal... It may take a couple years, but I am ready for it. I am going to do EVERYTHING I can to rehabilitate him back. He is my full time job now and I will be the HARDEST worker!

God will bring us through this... Look how far he has brought us already! I will ask and ask and ask for Kaleb's miracle until he gets it. I will pray with out ceasing. I know it will happen. It will happen in God's time and we just have to be patient.

I am sorry if I haven't excepted your friend request. Unfortunately the only way that I can keep people from writing inappropriate and HURTFUL comments on my page is to stop accepting friend requests. We have ebough hurt in our lives already and negative comments just hurt us more. I know it is just a handful of people and I appologize if you have been waiting. Please understand where I am coming from.

Like I said the countdown has begun and I am planning on blogging everyday until he gets home (as long as all goes well). Please remember to Pray for him because he still has a long and bumpy road to travel. Also, Please pray for everyone involved in this.

Baby Kaleb, we send you our love and our healing light.                      

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
7/9/2007 2:00:08 PM

BLESS YOU BILL AND YOUR WARM HEARTH.

I INTEND FOR BABY KALEB TO BE HEALED BY EARTH MOTHER`s MARIAS AND HEALING TAMPLES FROM AURORA.

BILL, tell parents EVERYTING WILL BE OK.

I`LL BE ABSENT FOR A FEW MONTHS. PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO MAIL ME AT eloelu@gmail.com  for anyone that is in need .

I`ll not be able to respond prompt, but each evening I`ll check my mail.

Bless you all and embrace with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 2:02:17 PM

Hello Billy,

My prayers for Kaleb, and his parents.....

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
7/9/2007 2:11:20 PM

Hello Branka

I will be sure to share your words of encouragement with Kaleb's Mother. There are a lot of us trying our very best to comfort her and the others involved. Things like this just absolutely throw me for a loop at times. Especially when it involves hellpless little children.

Branka, Best Wishes to you where ever you go and we will be anxiously awaiting your safe return. Take care my Friend.

Baby Kaleb, we send you our love, our prayers and our healing light.                      

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!