Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 85th Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum!!!
3/12/2007 9:44:14 AM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

This week we’re honoring a wonderful lady from the US state of New Jersey, her name is Sharon Lee. Sharon is someone who you can count on for help, she’s a very forthright and honest individual who is very active in the community; a Top 50 Poster. Thank you Sharon for all you do to make our awesome community the place that it is today. Congratulations on winning the Person of the Week award!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Here’s Sharon’s Bio:

Hello Everyone and Thankyou so much for this Great Forum. We must spread the word every week by each of us sending out at least 10 messages to our friends about the Vote in Adlandpro!!! This is the Best opportunity that Adlandpro has to meet new friends and share our minds!!

I was born in Netcong NJ, to wonderful Parents who taught me nothing less than how to Love. Our Faith and Our Love of life has taught me to be a fighter. My main fault is that I will speak my mind if I see something is wrong. So I have learned to double think before shouting out. LOL

Most think that I am worry free!! And That is my attitude and it will always be. Positive Thinking is my top priority everyday. Of every negative in life,,,Comes a Positive to follow.

I started marketing KellySourcesVIP in 1986 on and off while working in the Restaurant field to help raise my 4 wonderful Children. Now, They are all grown and I am blessed with 4 Grandsons too! My Children bring me the most happiness in my life. My Husband is now retired from his own Diner business that he had for 44 years. The changing times, with franchises have taken away the old times. We both now devote our time to Marketing on the Internet and enjoying our life with our Family.

By all rights, I should not even be here. I have survived Cancer now going on 6 Years. Doctors gave my life 5 years after Cancer had spread to 9 of my limp nodes. After surgery, 60 hours of chemo, and 6 weeks of radiation I am now cancer free, ((knock,,knock)) I attribute my healing to my Faith and a study of Natural treatment foods and herbs that are now my daily ritual. I am a fighter and I will be here for some time. But I am also ready for whatever the Lord has in store for me. Cancer has taught me to be prepared for Gods calling. I wake up and go to sleep everyday, Giving my Thanks for today.

I am a friend of Bill, for 12 Years now. And anyone knowing that phrase, Knows what I mean. Faith is a powerful tool!!

My Dear friend Mike Bumbalough, Post an almost daily inspiration in my forum at The Woods. I then copy some of those post in my Adland forum for all of you. Start your day off Positive and Happy!! I feel that I met Mike and his wife Debbie to strengthen my faith even more.

One of my blessing for 2007 is that I found Adlandpro. I have known Adlandpro since 1999, But never joined with the many friends I have until last year. I am blessed with many Great People here and this is the first place I link to in the mornings…;-) I can’t wait to check my messages. Linda Harvey is always good for at least 2-3 messages waiting!! I am a person that will go out of way to help if I can. Always. But don’t ever ask me unless you can take the truth because sometimes it hurts. I post program updates and announcements for all to see, Even if they are bad. LOL

I market many things, But will not bore you with them all.

I am a GDI member almost 3 Years now. GDI, to me is a retirement fund as it grows and grows every month. The monthly checks are always on time. Along with this, You have 10 pages of web design that you can use for Capture pages or anything you want. If you are interested in GDI, We are now offering a 7 day FREE Trial and I am always here to help. http://website.ws/kellysources22

View a sample GDI Page here http://adfreak.ws/page4.html

I own a safe list called KellySafeList. A PlanetX Mailer and this has grown into a Great business. There are Monthly contest for free ad space and executive incentives all the time. http://KellySafeList.com An Adlandpro forum for all updates is here:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/20948/ShowForum.aspx

I have also joined a great program called Cash Master Minds. Marilyn Martin introduced me to this amazing business and I am very pleased. Meet master pro marketers and learn their way to market. You can never have enough knowledge. http://snipurl.com/MyCCM Take a LOOK!! This is a wonderful program to learn and meet master marketers. Learn from the pro’s!! And after a couple months,,This will pay for itself and you can continue to meet the pro’s, learn and earn on the internet.

My Main focus and promotion is Jerky Direct at http://JerkyHill.com I started this in January after Linda Harvey convinced me this was a great program. I had been looking for something for my Husband to do. He is retired and needed something that could market on land, as well as the internet. We have a most demanding product line that will never die.

This a lot like GDI and is a slow build, But is well worth it after a few months in Business. We are running a March campaign at http://Adfreak.ws/page10.html Join us!! This and GDI is Our Retirement income.

Within one month, My Husband had sold many orders of the products. And as i told Linda,, "Iv created a Jerky Monster" now because My Husband can not wait to start his day now!

He currently has Repeat buyers and is very happy with this Business. We opened Our own dot com and are currently in negotiation with “A new Years Wish” Foundation for Cancer patients and Family. When the new Skin Product line arrives next month, We will be launching a fundraiser with “A New Years Wish” for Cancer.

http://JerkyHill.com

I wish I could name all my Favorite Friends here in Adlandpro. But the truth is,,I consider Everyone to be my Favorite!!! Everyone here has a unique personality. You ALL bring a happiness to my heart and a sensation of peace everyday to Our community.

Thank you John and Pauline for this wonderful opportunity. I am forever Greatful to You and my many friends here. Thank you all.

Peace,, Sharon

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Folks, please congratulate Sharon on winning the POTW award and please show her how much we appreciate her. If she’s not on your friends list please take the time to invite her.

Sharon, thank you so much for being so supportive of our POTW project. You my friend were long due for this award. Enjoy your week as our POTW and Queen of AdlandPro!  :-)

Love and Blessing to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 85th Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum!!!
3/12/2007 10:19:07 AM

Congratulations Sharon!

Enjoy your week as the Queen of Adlandpro!

Kindest Regards,

Len

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2007 10:33:30 AM

Thank you John, I hope everyone heads over to the JP (just perfect) Forum also!! This is a wonderful forum also.

Peace, Sharon

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2007 10:35:31 AM

Thank you Bea!!

I love to read all of your support all over Adlandpro!! You are Great!

Peace, Sharon

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2007 10:36:59 AM

Joe,,,;-) My competitor and friend. LOL Thank you for posting. I do appreciate it.

Peace, Sharon

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!