Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The Person Of The Week Forum (61st Edition)!!!
9/18/2006 7:15:27 AM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

This week’s Person of the Week is Carl Haavaldsen the sharp dressed Canadian from Edmonton, Alberta.  Carl is a Professional Marketer with many years of experience. He has been around Adland since 2004 so he is well known around community and well liked. It is thus easy to see why he has won this week’s POTW award. Congratulations Carl! Enjoy your week in the bright lights of AdlandPro!

Here's Carl's Bio:

Hi,

My name is Carl Haavaldsen. I am a father of 3, grandfather of 2 and have a loving wife that puts up with a Network Marketer. I have lived in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada all my life and enjoy traveling Alberta as it is very scenic. The Rocky Mountains are only a few hours away and our family enjoys our vacations there everey summer. I love hockey, fishing, golf and spending quality time with my family.

I am a professional marketer. I have been marketing for over 20 yrs and online since 1986. I have been down the battered paths, walked the golden roads and have made a fulltime living online for the past 4 years.

I enjoy life to the fullest and spending the time watching my family grow. I have enjoyed the past few years in Adland and I will enjoy many more years to come as our Adland family grows. Adlandpro provides the opportunity for you to give a detailed profile of yourself which is very important in business.

I had started the $7 Miracle Matrix on July 13th and it is now becoming an Adland success story. We here at Adland have joined together on a joint venture to create a residual income for everyone. We have 100% participation.

If you would like to come on board, go to: http://www3.telus.net/rmc/opfm.htm and request a link.

Get more information here: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=15055

My personal goal in life is to help others succeed in business and I will do what it takes to help them. Even though you may not be in business with me, that does not matter. What matters is that you succeed in what ever venture you have embarked on and if I can help you along that path, then that is what I will do, so please feel free to contact me.

Carl

Well Folks, it’s time to congratulate our friend for winning the Person of the Week award. Please invite him to join your list of friends if he’s not on it already.

Carl, thank you for your contributions to the community. Enjoy your week as the POTW and King of Adland!

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Person Of The Week Forum (61st Edition)!!!
9/18/2006 8:43:04 AM
Hi John & Everyone! Congratulations Carl ! You are the King in the POTW forum. Cheers! LaNell  :-) 
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2006 8:46:20 AM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
+0
9/18/2006 8:56:55 AM
CONGRATS
CARL

Enjoy Your week in the light

Best regards
Arild

+0
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/18/2006 9:01:35 AM

Congratulations CARL!!

Keep Up The Excellent Work!!!

We're Behind You All The WAY!!!!

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!