Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 59th Edition Of The POTW Awards Forum!!!
9/4/2006 12:33:44 PM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

The Person of the Week Award goes this week to the Heart and Soul of AdlandPro and that is Marilyn Ali. We finally convinced this shy and humble soul to except the award. It’s impossible to say all that we would like to say about this wonderful human being in a few sentences. The best way to honor her is to just say that we Love her so much for all she does for our community. Those of us who know her personally can’t say enough wonderful things about her. She is a Queen among Queens. We love you Marilyn!!! Congratulations on your long over due honor of the POTW award!

Here's Marilyn's Bio:

Hello John, LaNell, and fellow Adland Friends & Family,

Let me first start off by saying that this is one of the hardest things I have ever had to write in my life! I have written articles and speeches that were much easier to write than this has been! LOL! I didn't even know what to write about here, so this is the best that I can do for the moment!

I would like to say "Thank You" to all of my friends here that voted for me, and also to all of you who went on the "Campaign Trail" :) to try and get me to let John put me on the POTW poll! Venerina, Georgios, Deborah, Donna and the rest of you that were completely committed to get your way...I will be looking for all of you should I ever decide to run for some kind of office! ;) LOL!

Seriously though....THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THIS GREAT HONOR! A couple very nice and wise friends of mine gave me some very good advice about allowing myself to accept things like the POTW award etc. One of them said this to me; "I read somewhere that a great man who was quite wealthy had written a piece about acceptance. He said -'Whenever someone honors you by giving you a gift, simply accept it and say thank you.' I learned that love bears gifts that are not always of the tangeble. But even when they are physical that it honors both you and they that are giving."

And my other friend said this to me; "Marilyn, you have every right to accept the Love & thanks Adlanders are trying to give you. Humility is not in the refusing but in the way we accept and use our gifts. When you graciously accept our Love and thanks, you give back to us more than you know!"

To my two dear friends Valerie and Robert..."Thank You!"

When I first joined Adland over a year and a half ago now I immediately knew that this advertising site and it's community was a very good one! Well, here it is a year later and my opinion has changed just a little bit! After being here for this last year I have watched this community grow into an even greater place to be than even before! And the people that have joined here are some of the nicest people one could ever want to meet! I enjoy all of the friends I have from made here, and some have even become family to me as well! I have family now all over the world in such places as Portugal, Greece, Spain, Africa, Australia, Asia, Canada, and the USA, and places in between as well. I love each and everyone of you...and you all know who you are!

I think my love for the community and everyone in it is quite evident with every- thing I do here! Believe me when I say that I do it with passion and a deep love for all of you! Bogdan and Michael Dela Cruz are 2 wonderful individuals, and I appreciate and have a deep respect for both of them! The addition of me being able to create a great Newsletter, with the help of my awesome team of course, is another great honor and privilege that Bogdan has allowed me to do for all of you, and I thank him very much for that! I will continue to strive for excellence here, and will also continue to try and help others through Positive Thinking, Inspiration, and the knowledge I possess in other areas as well!

I SHARE THIS AWARD WITH ALL OF YOU BECAUSE I DID NOT WIN POTW ALONE! EACH OF YOU SHARE THIS HONOR WITH ME! TO ALL OF YOU DESERVING AND WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE,

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AS WELL!

THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

LOVE ALWAYS,

MARILYN L. ALI

Folks, it's now time to show this wonderful lady how much we appreciate her. If you are new to the community and don't know Marilyn please take the time to invite her to join your list of friends.

Marilyn, my dear friend and Kindred Spirit, thank you for the opportunity to show you how much we love and appreciate you. Words fall short of how we would like to express our thanks for what you do for our community and for us personally. You are a true friend. Enjoy your week!  :-)

P.S. Thanks for the laughs you and Rick gave me this morning. It was a nice way to start off my morning. I love you both my dear friends. I'm still laughing right now about the picture Rick wanted me to post of you... You two crack me up!  ;-)

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 59th Edition Of The POTW Awards Forum!!!
9/4/2006 12:37:56 PM
                  Queen Marilyn is the Queen Bee
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
+0
9/4/2006 12:40:47 PM
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Dear Marilyn

This was very deserved, and I hope You
enjoy Your week of honor.

I also wish You welcome to the
POTW-club.

Keep on with Your good work my friend.

Hug from
Arild
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2006 12:44:15 PM

My Dear Friend Marilyn,

My heart is bursting with joy, that you are being honored.

You are such a special person.

Words cannot express the happiness I am feeling for you.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2006 12:49:11 PM
Hi Everyone! Queen Marilyn is the Queen Bee because she is a leader and does so much for the community. LOL, LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!