Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Cultivating Greater Interest In Ownership Of Business
8/17/2006 11:59:49 AM

As things are today, there is a great need for Knowledgeable Computer Users to cultivate wider interest of owning business. Around the world, there is wide-spread negative views of prosperous business. There is an entrenched mindset, among many, that those who have prosperous business, must be dishonest.

To a large extent, negative views about successful ownership of
business, have religious connection. Many of my Christian friends
have been spreading an idea, among the poor of the world, that
prosperity prevents people from being good Christians.

Consequently, many sincere Christians do not see themselves becoming prosperous owners of business. But if you have been seeing my postings in forums, here at Adlands Pro, you will see that I am advocating, in many ways, the need for change.

My main Website, called Global Family Advocate, is mainly taken up with the need for change. You can see these Advocacy Work at

I am also involved with Golden Circle that is holding great prospect for creating wealth for people with very limited amount of money for doing business on the Internet.

Using Your Computer For Cultivating Change

It is not going to be an easy task to use your computer for Cultivating Interest In Ownership Of Business. Your computer, however, is providing you with a unique tool for fostering, in the mind of millions, interest in ownership of business.

With your computer, you can be out there, twenty four hours of every day, teaching millions around the world, how easy it is to be business owners. For those who don't have English as their language, there are software programs that can translate your articles into other languages.

Moreover, Skilled Computer Users who take the initiative to teach
millions to become successful business owners, will have a Niche
Market. There are others who will reward you financially for teaching them how to do success business on the Internet.

Furthermore, with so many Web Marketers trying to compete among the few who are financially established, the market is limited. Marketers, however, who Initiate Bold New Methods, will be ahead of the pack.

You Can Answer The Call With Your Computer

Untold millions, around the world, want to be released from the
exclusion of prosperity. Again! Your computer is well suited for
bringing many more around The Economic Table. It is simply a
matter doing what the majority are not doing.

Some experts are teaching Web Marketers to concentrate on those
who already have money to spend. But those with little or no money, make up the vast majority in the world.

It will only take a small percentage of the poor to Come Into The
Prosperity Circle, for you to increase your wealth. All you have to
do, is to initiate ways for bringing more out of poverty, and your
business on the Web, will soon leave others in the dust. 

Global Family Advocate is cast in the role of providing resources for more people around the world to be seated around The Economic Table. http://follow4more.info/?i=100974/ Special Info are also provided at: 137133-1@inforeply.com / 137133-2@infore
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!