Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 55th Edition Of The POTW!
8/6/2006 8:37:59 PM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here at AdlandPro. Here is the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

This week’s POTW is one of our community’s most active members his name is David Black (aka Dr DA). David is known for his interesting forums concerning health issues. From David’s Bio you’ll see that he overcame some hardships in his lifetime to get to were he is now. His experiences and knowledge are of value to our community so take the time to visit his forums and to congratulate him for winning the Person of the Week award. David, enjoy your week in the bright lights of Adland!

Here’s Davids’ Bio:

Hi Everyone :-)

Isn't AdlandPro the greatest?! Thank you LaNell for nominating little poor me. Thankyou to all my friends for their support and help.

I come from a large Mormon family. I am the oldest of a family of 10. My family moved around a lot. No we were not in the military, that is just what my father did. By the time I was 21 I had moved 24 times. I have lived all over the central western states, UT, AZ, NV

I started in Salt Lake City, UT near Streetor Chevrolet. I used to sneak out of the house and fenced yard to watch the new cars get washed until my mother found out one day when the sales manager brought me home and told on me, LOL. We lived in Salt Lake City until I started school, 1st grade. I missed kindergarten.

We moved to Logan, UT. I loved the snow, green grass, and water. We lived there until I was in 5th grade when we moved to Cedar City, UT. I met prejudice there. Having moved around much, I have always been on the outside of social groups. That is my live. I am used to it. Even now in this town I live in now for the last 19 yrs, I am still pretty much a loner. People know me but I am not considered a close friend of anyone.

I went to junior high on the indian reservation at Ft. Defiance, AZ. It was very hot and dry there. Sand everywhere. Very little grass. I always missed the grass and green that was in Logan. The floods were neat as they flowed across the parched ground engulfing all in their path. Once my family in our car late at night jumped a flood with the car by accident. Scared us all to death. As you can imagine, that was an interesting experience. By the time I left the indian reservation, I had many Navajo friends. I have learned from my many travels that people are people everywhere.

I started High School at Colorado City Academy. I went from there to St. George,UT to Overton, NV to St. George, UT to West Valley, UT. I graduated from Granger High in West Valley, UT a suburb of Salt Lake City, UT. I got a full scholarship there to go to the University of Utah in the Materials Science and Engineering department. My friend Keith Casper and I both got the scholarship.

My father's family went through many hardships during this time. My father lost his job and became ill. I had to work to support the family. My grades dropped at college so I was not chosen to continue in the engineering program. Also, at this same time, President Ronald Reagan cut off welfare assistance to the poor so my our family lost our home. We split up at this point.

I went to live with an uncle. My father's family went to live with friends in Magna, UT. I still helped them out as I could. I tried a bunch of different things at this time to continue college and take care of my father's family as I could. I started a sales job selling china, silverware and stainless waterless cookware. This was the beginning of my sales experience. Things went from bad to worse with my father's family and too some extent mystelf. I dropped out of college. I went to work for my great uncle building quakey pole fence up Salina Canyon near Richfield, UT. I worked with my Great Uncle that spring and all that summer. (Click the MyResume link in the upper right hand corner of my Products page to see more of my work experience. Be warned though, I am a details person. Guess what, there is a lot of detail there in my resume ;-) )

Summary: Three days later I had my teaching certificate and was teaching school

My great grandfather was my mentor at the time. He has watched over me since I was a little boy. He encouraged me to go back to college and get my teaching degree as the small town where most of our relatives were. The town needed teachers. So that is what I did. Two years later I graduated with my teaching endorsements. I have a B.S. in Physical Science Composite with a Secondary Education Teaching Endorsement. Three days later I had my teaching certificate and was teaching school.

One month later I married the love of my life, Nancy. We have been married for 19 years now. We have 9 children, 6 girls and 3 boys. We live in the same rural community where I taught school for 12 years on a small farm with a garden, chickens, geese, cats, horses, and goats. Boy do we need to plant a field of hay! Our town is on the Arizona Strip. It is much like Ft. Defiance, AZ where I lived as a boy. It is hot and dry with a lot of sand and dust. I miss the green here also. We live in a nice house though with some grass and trees which is a great comfort. We are in the middle of what people call Color Country. We live by many National Parks, Zion's Park I can see out my office window if I stretch my neck. The Grand Canyon is about 10 miles south of us. Kolob Canyon and Bryce Canyon are not far also. Then there is Lake Powell in Page, AZ. Lake Powell has as much shore line as the east and west coast together.

We live in a paradise for hikers, horse riders, and general outdoors people. I am too much of a work-a-holic, LOL. Besides my health has kept me from being too rambunctious. Lake Powell is great for boating and other water sports. It is an explorers paradise. If I had come here rich, I would probably own a house boat and live during the months where weather permitted on the lake. There are canyons there that no one has ever been to they say. Or at least when you get there you would never tell anyone else about it ;-) You like to keep little places like these canyons your own little secret to treasure and someday return to.

I taught school in this rural Northern Arizona town for 12 years. I then got sick and had to retire from teaching. I have been working for myself ever since. During this time of teaching I never had enough money. I was always looking for something extra. I started my company DB Research, LC back then. What follows in my history with DB Research, LC, my struggles with my health and my health business.

DB Research, LC and Healing

As you know, I am a retired school teacher. I taught in the public schools 12 years. I taught Math, Science, and computer science in the local high school. I am a geek, yet I love to work with other people and help them.

Web Developer, Software Engineer, and Marketer

Currently I work at home at my business, DB Research, LC. I have owned this business for over 20 years. It started out as a computer sales and service business for local businesses. That worked well for awhile. The markets changed though and so did I. I have since focused on the health and wellness industry. I am also a software engineer. I am one of the few programmers that can actually program a commission backend for Network Marketing companies.

Summary: AdlandPro is the Greatest

I really enjoy AdlandPro. It has been one of my greatest resources. The people here at AdlandPro are like minded and friendly. AdlandPro is the best business portal in my opinion. I put my money where my mouth is with AdlandPro being an Adlander and a Gold member of AdlandPro. I recommend you seriously consider doing the same, all you out there looking to make a success with the internet.

Right now I love to run my health business. I spend most of the day on the phone. I also develope and maintain websites for my clients. I provide web promotions, press release, and publishing services. I have had some fanatastic success with some new technology health equipment using reflexology which I liked so much I became a distributor for the companies. Business is growing rapidly so I am quite busy what with my regular clients and the new products.

Here is a summary of benefits I have received (I consider myself about 50% healed from what I was):

* Lost over 50 lbs
    * Lost over 10 inches on waist
    * Improved overall health including libido
    * Hair has gone to color I had as a young boy, strawberry blonde
    * Diabetes has calmed back down to borderline instead of needing blood sugar controlling drugs
    * Rough Skin has softened - No more cracked bleeding sores - No more peeling skin around nails
    * Mental acuity has strengthened
    * I rest better at night. I do not need to get up so often
    * It is easier to get to sleep and stay to sleep
    * Energy Levels have increased
    * Arthritis is basically gone
    * Kidneys are feeling better
    * Heart and Liver pains almost entirely gone
    * Other aches and pains mostly gone

Elements of my Health Regimen:

* Active Ionic and Omica Plus in everything I drink. I take mega doses of it, sometimes as much as 20 dropper fulls a day of each
    * Whey Protein Shakes with psyllium seeds fiber, aloe vera powder, etc.
    * Detox Tea, Braggs ACV (apple cider vinegar) cocktail in herb tea
    * Apple cider vinegar rubs before I take a shower, especially in my hair. An all over body rub is best. Let it dry before showering if you can.
    * Miracle Foot Electro-Wave Massager Reflexology Sessions at least 2 per week
    * Body Balance Detox Spa Sessions at least 2 per week
    * Frequency Generator Sessions at least 2 per month
    * EnerGels Target Pain Erasers - 1 over my heart, 1 over my liver, 1 under my water jar in the fridge to energize the mineral water
    * Magnetic shoe insoles
    * Magnetic sauna belt 24/7
    * Colon Therapy - At least 1 per year
    * Mini Trampoline - Exercise and to stimulate the lymphatic system
    * Stay away from junk food. Do not mix acid and alkaline foods. I do this by not eating starches with proteins.
    * Electrolyte Stamina Mineral packs from Trace Minerals in most my drinks including the Detox teas and the wakeup juice
    * WakeUp juice at least 2 times per week in the morning. This is an herb and protein combination. It usually contains green tea powder, aloe powder, FOS pre pro biotic, cinnamon, licorice powder, pomegranate juice powder
    * Garlic and peppers in almost everything I eat
    * Harmony EMF protection cards on my monitor and cellphone
    * Peaceful uplifting music 24/7
    * Stress reduction practices to minimize fight or flight reactions which keep the body always in panic mode shutting down many needed functions to keep healthy
    * Fresh greeen vegetable powder - Dr. Howards is the best
    * Fresh fruit powder - Again I believe Dr. Howards is the best
    * I am always experimenting and trying new things: current projects - Vital PSP+, Algae, zeolite minerals, http://www.bodyecology.com/, Black Radish Tincture
    * Future Experiments: Detox pads, other detox teas, alternative chelation therapy, Bowen Technique Massage, All Massage Modalities

DB Research Products and Services:
BBS Pro Detox Foot Spa, BBS Home Foot Spa, BBS Water Module, Miracle ElectroWave Foot Massager, DB Research's Healing Relieving Detox Miracle System, Active Ionic activated ionic trace minerals, Omica Plus fulvic acid plant ionic minerals, EnerGels Pocket Pain Eraser, VivaTouch bio-interactive analysis, internet marketing for health and nutrition, database backends for web portals, web development, search engine services, press releases, public service announcements.

David Black aka DrDA America's Health Detoxor and Dr of Detoxology

http://detoxandheal.com/  Heal, Detox, Relieve Pain
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Forums: http://snipurl.com/kzsj
WHY Give the Gift of Health? Love. It's a great way to say, I Love You!
 Tell your body - I Love You - Detox, Heal, and Relieve the Pain.
DetoxSpa Blog:  http://snipurl.com/dbrblog

DB Research, LC - Heal, Detox, Relieve Pain, Own and Love Your Body

David Black aka DrDA, The Health Detoxor, America's Premier Dr of Detoxology's 3-Step Detox Therapy Program http://www.dbresearchlc.com/
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
WHY Give the Gift of Health? Love. It is a great way to say, "I Love You!"
My Blog: http://detoxspa.blogspot.com/ - Tell you body "I Love You" Detox, Heal, and Relieve the Pain.
Alternative email: madebig@gmail.com - tmiiguy@gmail.com

What an interesting Bio David, thank you for sharing your life experiences with us.

Folks, it’s now time to thank David for his contributions to the community. If he isn’t on your friends list please take the time to invite him.

David, you have been elected as our POTW and therefore you will reign at Adland as our King for a week. Enjoy my friend! :-)

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and LaNell

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 55th Edition Of The POTW!
8/6/2006 8:42:10 PM
Hi Everyone! King David will rule the community this week in the POTW forum. David, you are a great guy and have earned this award. Enjoy! Cheers! LaNell
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/6/2006 8:49:38 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, Dr. David!
I am glad you are getting recognized, you are a good friend to so many of us here in Adlandpro! ENJOY YOUR WEEK!

Good job once again, John and LaNell!
God bless you!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
8/6/2006 8:53:12 PM

Congratulations David.

Long live the King!

Warmest regards,
Bonita

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/6/2006 9:02:34 PM

Dr David

Many congratulations to you ...

May you have a fantastic week ahead

Kindest regards & best wishes

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!