Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It's Time For The 49th Edition Of The POTW!
6/26/2006 6:48:57 AM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell! It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ This week we’re honored to be featuring Shirley Ruth Caron our Poetic Angel of Adland. Shirley is a celebrity in the world of Poetry and one of our sweetest members in the community. She goes around AdlandPro spreading joy and goodwill to all. Congratulations Shirley on winning the Person of the Week award. Enjoy your week of praise you’ve earned it! ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Here’s Shirley’s Bio: My Name is Shirley Ruth Caron, I'm 58 years old and I'm a Renowned Poet/Songwriter/Singer/Platinum Writer Vocalist 2006/Vice President of M & S Music Management (Talent Agent). I originally come from Boston, Massachusetts, but, I now reside in Indianapolis, Indiana with my Husband, Mike. I was inducted into The International Poetry Hall of Fame in 1992 and I have Plaques from The E.I.A. (Entertainer Indi-Association) Awards Show in Nashville, Tennessee for Nominations as, Silver Writer/Artist of 2003, Golden Poet/Artist of 2005, Platinum Writer Vocalist 2006 and a few Gold Star Trophies. I have received a lot of Recognition from several Poetry Organizations, such as: The National Library of Poetry, Creative Arts & Science Enterprises, Inc., The International Society of Poets, World of Poetry, Poetry.com, Sparrowgrass, Watermark Press, Iliad Press, American League of Poets and Noble House (a Poetry Division) located in London, England. I have received several High Achievement Awards on my Poetry and have written over 100 Poems (Songs) and several are Gospel. Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Ruth Caron ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Wow! What a talented lady we have here in our community. Please take the time to tell her how much you appreciate her and please invite her to be your friend if she’s not on your friends list. Shirley, have fun! We love you! :-) Love and blessings to all of you from, John Sanchez and LaNell o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The 49th Edition Of The POTW!
6/26/2006 6:51:30 AM
Congrats Shirly Love and blessings to you and all your projects.Have a great busy week. Dennis
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2006 6:52:16 AM
*************************************************************** Hi Everyone! :-) We love you,Shirley. You are a special lady and Queen this week in the POTW forum. Cheers! LaNell
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/26/2006 6:56:23 AM
Hi Shirley, CONGRATULATIONS!! for being selected for this award. It has been a long time coming and you deserve it. Peace to you and yours, Leon
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2006 7:02:52 AM
Hello Shirley! I'm so happy for you being elected as POW. You are such a talented lovely and caring friend who deserves this honor so very much. Congrats and enjoy your week my dear friend. Wish you the best. With lots of friendship, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!