Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (45th Edition)
5/28/2006 11:19:04 PM
********************************************************* ********************************************************* Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell! It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ********************************************************** Congratulations to Jerome Pfeifer this week’s Person of the Week! How can we describe Jerome? Well, we can start off by saying that Jerome is an intelligent and straightforward kind of guy. He is also a man of character, those of us who know him personally can attest to that. And we don’t want to forget to mention that he’s a person who goes out of his way to help anyone in need. Jerome, have a great week as POTW! ********************************************************** Here’s Jerome’s Bio: My Bio! I was born in 1951, and raised in the Midwest; it all started in South Bend, Indiana. I am the second of twelve children. I have been married for 36 years, and have two living children of four that were born to our union. We have 11 grandchildren, whom I love dearly. I have been on the net for three years now, I am recovering from a back injury which I don’t want but can’t get rid of. I started to work at my father’s garage in 1964, doing brake repair, and cleaning the shop, all the while reading all the mechanic manuals and learning to do more of the heavy work around the shop. Back in those days the (@) symbol that were in the manuals meant that the engine was formulated; now it has a completely different meaning to me. When I reflect on those days, I like to think of them as the good old days, times were carefree, and my best girl whom I am married to today would always come to the shop to see what I was up to. Growing up in Grand Rapids, Michigan, was one of life’s experience that I will never forget, the days when gas was 26 cents a gallon and on some days when the stations had those gas wars it would go down to 12 cents a gallon. We would fill up our tanks on those old big gas guzzlers and ride all night long, from one party to the next. That’s when the automobile spoke of, who you were; the make and style of your car made a statement of who you were, and got the girls. The sports car fellows always would get the tickets for speeding, and the Cadillac drivers would always get the slow cruising tickets, I got both. That old Fleetwood Cadillac I had would sure run. The money I made in those days made life seem so easy; because if you could repair a Cadillac as I could you did not have to worry about running out of work. That is what led me to pursue the mechanics field for my lively hood. I worked and went to community colleges to keep up with the changes that were being made to the automobile that brings me to this, when I first got on the Internet I kept seeing the ISP abbreviation and kept thinking what the ISP has got to do with a computer. I kept associating it with the Idle Speed Positioning Switch found on the throttle of the engine today. Now that is where I began the learning process, and meeting people on the Internet with the knowledge of how to operate the computer. Learning online has been a exciting experience for me, for the last three years I have been meeting some of the most wonderful people in the world. It has been very rewarding meeting everyday people just like me, willing to learn and help people find valuable information on the Internet. There are a great many of Webmasters willing to share their knowledge; I intend to become one of these. I would love to have you to come and share with me! Jerome Pfeifer Sr. Grenada, Ms.38901 (662) 229-0071 admin@jerpfeifer.com ********************************************************** Folk, please take the time to get to know this interesting gentleman. If he’s not on your friends list invite him. Jerome, you are King of Adland for a week! Enjoy your week of fame and glory. We appreciate you Buddy. 8) Love and blessings to all of you from, John Sanchez and LaNell ********************************************************* ********************************************************* John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (45th Edition)
5/28/2006 11:23:10 PM
Congradujations Jerome, What a great Bio,Glad your here at Adlandpro, your a great friend to everyone.kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (45th Edition)
5/28/2006 11:25:09 PM
Hello Everyone! ;-) Congratulations,Jerome! You will be the King this week of the POTW forum. I am glad that we are good friends. Cheers! LaNell
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2006 11:46:04 PM
Congratulations, Jerome! I'm glad to see you here.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2006 11:59:51 PM
Hello John, LaNell Thank you for the invitation. I read the Bio. It was great. I know Jerome form the forums. He deserve this honour. CONGRATULATIONS JEROME Enjoy your week Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!