Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Ignatius.
12/17/2005 6:10:36 PM
Hello my friends. Here I am again. Part 2 of my Christmas blog for you is about the habit of Ignatius. I tried to represent it for you to understand as well as possible. This is a very interesting tradition that combines the acient world traditions and the Christians as well. It is a simbol of Sun and Welbeing. Read more on my blog about this issue. Please feel free to post your oppinion about the traditions presented there. It will be well apreciated. http://oportuna0.tripod.com/ignatul Wish you joyfull preparation for the Christmas. Thank you
+0
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Ignatius.
12/17/2005 6:52:54 PM
Anna Maria: What happens if a family owns more than one pig? Do they also stop growing?
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/17/2005 7:02:27 PM
Thank you for that story AnaMaria,very interesting.i like to hear stories from other countries. have a very happy Romanian Christmas your friend Gene
+0
12/17/2005 9:13:14 PM
I like the story but no one is gonna put no pig blood on my forehead. But the rest sounds fun.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2005 6:57:00 AM
Hi Rose. Thanks for your interest. Of caurse that is only a legend! Though if there are more pigs in a household that is because one goes for the daughter or/and son who usualy live in the city or town, or its sold to others who had not the possibility to rise a pig. (perhaps that will be very difficult after joining the UE) And of caurse there are other pigs after Ignat, and they are evolving normaly :-) But I'm sure you supposed it being so LOL
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!