Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
OMG... THIS WEEKS FLYING RHINO WINNER WILL ALSO GET BLASTED
6/18/2009 12:23:52 PM

Our Flying Rhino Award winner this week will get their business link blasted out to everyone on our email list;  our team will also take the link to the winners business and blast it out to every ad site we use and then post it at all of our " Family Success Centers ".

Plus, the first five Adlanders that respond to the news of  this weeks winner get a free music CD, compliments of TGAMM FM Radio. ( You will need to provide us your mailing address... and yes... we will mail your CD to you even if you live outside the USA. )

Animated starHold on... we're not finished... Animated star

We are going to place the name of every person that post a reply to this weeks Flying Rhino Award in a contest we are having only  for those here at ADLANDPRO ! 

The winner of  our contest will have their banner ad, and or link, placed at all of our Success Center sites for the rest of 2009; we will post their link for an entire month at facebook, twitter, and the other 4 sites we promote through. I will personally have the winner's business link presented to four off line community organizations within our news letter and listed for the rest of 2009 at Musical Notes.

Why are we doing this... 

Because we appreciate  Adlandpro and all that its members have helped us to accomplish, and continue to do for our future success.

Please look for the Flying Rhino Award notification after midnight tonight.

Always in friendship and wishing you only the best,

Joe Buccheri & your team at TGAMM FM Radio

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OMG... THIS WEEKS FLYING RHINO WINNER WILL ALSO GET BLASTED
6/19/2009 4:02:11 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!