Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Looking for Speakes for a Tele-seminar...
3/26/2009 9:05:33 PM
I am looking for speakers for a tele-seminar I am hosting...I need these categories, if you are interested please email me at connie4848@gmail.com.

SEO
Motivational Speaker
Marketing Coach
Affiliate Marketing
Web Development
Advertising Techniques
Payment Processing
Publicity on a Shoestring Budget
Direct Sales Marketing

or if you have a speciality not mentioned and would like to speak on it let me know.  I will forward a letter of agreement and further instructions.

I am looking for REAL PEOPLE...doing what they teach.

Connie

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Looking for Speakes for a Tele-seminar...
3/29/2009 10:12:25 PM
Hi Connie!

Thank you for posting this great Deal.  Of course you have won the Deal of the Day!!!  The Week actually.  It has been a while since anybody has posted here.  I myself have been off doing other things. 

I am interested in being a guest speaker on your Tele-Semenar, but it might be better if I just paticipated on the learning side a few times.  I do a lot of the things that you listed as subjects.  Who all is invited to your calls?  When and how often are they?

Tell us more!!!

Warm Regards,

Ken Wolff

PS Your reward for the winning Deal of The Day is 10,000 Credits at FreeTrafficBar.  It is free to join but you must join in my downline for me to have the ability to transfer the credits to you.  Use this URL to join:  http://freetrafficbar.com/h/83307/
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!