Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
BFA: List of New Forums: NO ADVERTISEMENTS PLEASE
9/20/2008 9:22:59 PM

Dear friends :-)

Welcome to yet another feature !

We have put together this special thread for you to come and tell us about your new forum that you have set up. Please post the name and the link of your forum here. We will then take time to visit you along with our friends n supporters. Or friends should you come across an interesting forum started by someone of your friends or new members, do take the trouble and post the link here for us to know.

We look forward to seeing many interesting forums come up here :-)

Warm hugs n wishes to all

from your BFA TEAM:-)

Pauline Raina  & Joe Downing

+0
Peter James

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: BFA: List of New Forums: NO ADVERTISEMENTS PLEASE
9/23/2008 9:13:39 PM
Dear Pauline, I would love to be involved in the forams. As an inpirational, motivational author. I just love buiding people up and empower them to germate the seed of greatness inside of them so that each person can achieve their utmost potential in their lives and leave a positive mark on society.

Please have the most fantastic day Pauline and many blessings to you, kindest regards, Peter James.
PMJ
+0
9/24/2008 12:02:13 AM

HI, It looks a tremendous one starting like this one. You have been a creator of Networking. I would like more members to visit my Business and say to them this is one Emerging one which helps every one to come up in their life with FINANCIAL freedom....

Name: A NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY THAT SHOWS YOU THE MONEY FIRST,

Pth: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1110209.aspx

Thanks in Advance,

Dinesh

+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/24/2008 12:05:10 AM

Dear Peter,

Thank you for being the first one to post here. We need your kind of forums here at Adland, and am sure you will make a difference in some ones life through your forum and achieve your purpose, and make some incredible friends too along the way :-)

We sure do look forward to your forum Peter, also may I add that while going about the forum keep in mind the 5 criterias of a forum,  and that is Visual, Originality, Organization, Interaction and Professionalism. With all of this I have no doubt that one day you will win the prestigious BEST FORUM AWARD :-)

Much luv n blessings my friend,

Pauline R

+0
9/24/2008 1:17:10 AM
Dear Pauline,

As a full time marketer spending 10 hours a day on the Net I've decided to create my forum at AdlandPro.I like ADP,like sharing my thoughts with another members here and of course most improtant I've found many friends here.Thanks.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/31297/ShowForum.aspx

Best Regards,
Razmik Vartanesyan
You'll Love this FREE System!Join Herculist For FREE and Submit Your Ad! 59955+Herculist Members! http://www.herculist.com/members/index.cgi?woods25
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!