Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
TIM SOUTHERNWOOD IS THE 27th DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
8/11/2008 4:17:04 PM

Hello to All our Adland friends from Joelee & Peter Fogel.

This is the 27th of many results of your voting for the Distinguished Gentleman Of The Week (DGOTW).

We all participated in this forum in order to honor
the many Gentlemen that shine and contribute to
our community in their own special way.

All of us have talents and we all contribute to this wonderful community in our own way and it's only right to honor those whose "light shines" so bright amongst us. All the best to all of you, Peter Fogel.

The definition of Gentleman is:  A man with reference to his strength, of an ideal type, well-intentioned, a perfect gentleman at all times.

So without further ado (drum rolls) Let me introduce our 2th winner of the DGOTW award my good friend Tim Southernwood

Visit Tim Southernwood's Forums 

visit DGOTW Blog. Your comments would be appreciated. 

The Poll for the 28th Distinguished Gentleman Of The Week
DGOTW is open please cast your vote for the candidate of your choice.

Joelee & Peter Fogel

Please visit our new DGOTW Blog. Your comments would be appreciated.

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TIM SOUTHERLAND IS THE 27th DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
8/11/2008 4:54:32 PM
In the last week and today my forum alerts have been very slow, atleast by 20 min to 1 1/2 slow. Sorry for the side note.  Thank you ACHI and LEE for your love of these wards. CONGRATULATIONS TIM! Enjoy your spotlight ole friend!!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 4:57:46 PM

Dear Joelee and Peter, Thank you for your continued hard work on this forum, it is and always will be appreciated. 

Tim....

Everyone who knows me, knows that i am a teensy bit prejudiced when it comes to you winning this award.   You were up against some pretty stiff competition my friend..but you did it....tada!

I was reading the meaning of the word "gentleman" and it does not go far enough... to add to the meaning of gentleman:  " A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior."  This is you to a  "T"....

I am so happy for you, you do deserve this honor..

To Your Success, now and always.

Diane

Membership Director of Success Patrol
Admin of SuccessBlogNet
Your Aide  :-)
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 5:44:21 PM
"Thank You Brothers Lee & Peter"

Hi Brother Tim!

It's really nice seeing you here as our 27th DGOTW.  Welcome to this special club.  In the time that you have been here in our community, you have shown what it truly means to be a gentleman!!  :)

Have a pleasant day...your OREO brother Steven.

Courtesy is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage.

Theodore Roosevelt

Gentleman.gif ALWAYS the Gentleman image by Mr_XcepSHUNL
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/11/2008 7:00:14 PM

Well knock me down and blog (er blow) me over.

I didn't even know that I was nominated for this honor, so winning the award is a total surprise!
Things have been rather hectic in my life these days and I've had very little time to spend here in Adland sorry to say.
Still I consider Adland to be my first community "home" online, and although I have several more now, and all of you are always close to my heart.

Thank you all!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!