Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING THE BEST FORUM AWARD FOR APRIL 2008 !!
4/4/2008 9:28:55 AM
Pauline,

Thank you for your efforts in presenting this announcement.

It's nice to see you in the community again.

I want to say a big thank you to all those who voted for my forum.

To the judges, thank you for your hard work. A bit of a mammoth task.

I am so pleased folks. I didn't get a smile out of my hubby, but I didn't get a sarcastic remark about me "playing" on the computer either. That's amazing in itself, so I'll be satisfied with that. LOL

The sun is shining here today. It really is a beautiful warm day in my garden and in Mother Earth's Garden.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

I'm hopping with joy today!
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2008 9:37:23 AM
Dear Peter,

Thank you for nominating my forum.

You not only get an angel cuddle but a kiss too!!!

I'm glad you enjoy my forum and that you contribute with photos and comments.

Without people taking an interest and contributing to a forum, that forum would be a lonely place. I'm glad to say that I'm not lonely in Mother Earth's Garden.

Angel cuddles again,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
4/4/2008 9:47:56 AM

Beautiful, Sarah!!  Your forum is doing so wonderful and is enjoyed by everyone.  Thank you for bringing all those wonderful things to ALP.  So glad you won because you deserve it!!

Watch out for those hummers - they always try to steal the drink!!

God bless,

Sara

PS

Pauline, love your new look and thank you for keeping this forum going.  Thanks to the judges for all their hard work.

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2008 10:01:25 AM
My dear Lord Joe!

I'm always happy to welcome you in the Garden. Your presence there makes it a happier place to "hang out", and thank you for your congrats.

I'm very happy today. I think my smile is as broad as yours.

See you soon in the garden.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2008 10:21:45 AM
Dear Georgios,

Thank you.

If you remember, the day I started my forum, I told you that I was worried about people coming to it. You told me that I would have visitors and you were right.

What is nice is that there are a number of repeat visitors and they bring such lovely thoughts and contributions, yourself included.

Thank you for the contributions you make and for your kind words here.

+0