Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Not Bad
4/1/2008 8:32:55 PM
Not to make light of your situation, but if you have been in network marketing for 5 years and only lost $300, and only been scammed 3 times, I know it's frustrating, but that's not bad. 

I'm not going to recommmend any program or biz opp, but what I will do is invite you to download a 'no gimmick', generic ebook that will give you the crystal ball answer to the questions of how to pick the right one, why and how you got ripped off and scammed, and how to avoid it in the future.

I'm also going to suggest you read a blog I wrote on advice for working from home, again, all generic, no companies, products, services involved in either of these two documents, just the straight scoop that could save you more frustration in the future.  The blog is over at hubpages...  http://hubpages.com/hub/Advice-Working-From-Home

and the ebook is listed on my profile here on adlandpro.  Both can be enlightening and life changing for anyone who is tired of all the bull and wants to do something about it for themselves.

~your friend
~jennifer
~jennifer
Success does not happen by chance
Lead generation made easy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!