Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ZeroPointGlobal ! Quantum scalar waves and our Natural Body Balance !
4/20/2008 10:15:07 PM
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
   -  Arthur C. Clarke
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 12:03:19 PM
Quantum scalar waves and our Natural Body Balance !

A Team with a Purpose. A Company on a Mission.

Who we are: ZeroPoint Marketing (ZPM) is a close-knit group of wellness practitioners and proven entrepreneurs who recognize the profound health and wellness benefits of Zero Point technology as well as the serious mental and physical toll that environmental pollution, toxicity and EMF/ELF waves are exacting on our population.

ZPM was conceived from our passionate desire to increase awareness of alternative healing and preventative wellness solutions, the life-enhancing benefits of ZeroPoint and the dangers that our environment poses to the health and wellbeing of all industrialized populations.

Ongoing research into the environment's worsening effects on our body's natural energy field is becoming more conclusive by the day. Thousands of people are reporting the astounding results that the Zero Point System is delivering.

We encourage you to perform your own due diligence and research, as none of this information has been approved by the FDA. Nevertheless, it is our strong belief that you will come to the same conclusions we have, that ZeroPoint technology is an immensely promising wellness solution that everyone can benefit from.

The ZPM Mission: ZeroPoint Marketing aims to help millions of people worldwide re-discover their inner energy source by harnessing the latest advances in ZeroPoint technology to develop products that result in life-changing benefits for our customers and unlimited prosperity for our consultants.

The ZPM Vision: Hundreds of millions of people worldwide experiencing the health benefits that ZeroPoint offers while spreading the word and creating financial prosperity along the way. Our immediate energy of intent is focused on creating 1000 new millionaires who have created personal abundance through high-level contributions to the lives of many.

To learn how you can get involved with ZPM, Contact the person who referred you to this site.

To learn how you can earn a part-time or full-time income with ZPM,

http://www.lharvey.zeropointglobal.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 1:09:00 PM
 ** GENERATING INCOME IS A TEAM SPORT ***

I would like to have you on our Team !

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2008 7:12:55 PM
Quantum scalar waves and our Natural Body Balance !    There is no difference in functionality between amethyst, hematite, aventurine, and tigers eye pendants.  They all work the same.  This is also true of white and green energy disks (frequency discs).  The color does not affect results.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ZeroPointGlobal ! Check the Awesome Products !
4/22/2008 8:43:32 PM
Insomnia ... sleepless nights ... worrying and thinking about what the next day will hold. Even Oprah tells tales of her war against weariness. One old and ancient custom says that to simply kiss your pillow and tell it that you need to go to sleep will bring that exact same slumbering condition right to your bedside. Putting an amethyst under that same pillow will also bring you sweet and satisfying dreams. A really good night!
+0