Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE 136th PERSON OF THE WEEK POTW- AND THE WINNER IS.....
3/21/2008 4:52:59 PM

Hi

Betty

I Know You'll Have An

Official Forum For Congrats

But I Couldn't Wait

To The New Reigning

QUEEN OF ADLAND

I'll Be Back By For Your Official Party

And We'll Make A Week Of It

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Re: IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE 136th PERSON OF THE WEEK POTW- AND THE WINNER IS.....
3/21/2008 9:55:51 PM

Dear Betty ,

I'm so happy for you ! Just wait your party forum ! Enjoy the spotlights ! CONGRATULATIONS !

Love and hugs !

+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/23/2008 2:05:14 PM

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all the congrats for VOTW!

Happy Easter!

Have a great week!

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2008 2:47:03 PM

Hello Jim and Peter!!

Thank you so much for delivering a wonderful lady as our 136th POTW.

Betty,

I know you will wear the crown with dignity, love and pride of being a part of this great community!!  You have come a long way, my friend and are so deserving of this recognition!!

I look forward to seeing you in your own POTW forum at the beginning of the week!!

Have a peaceful and blessed Easter and many congratulations on winning the POTW!!  You deserve it and so much more!!

Judy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!