Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
TODAY IS ALL THE TIME YOU WILL EVER HAVE
8/16/2005 12:35:50 PM
Hello My Adland friends, Today I recieved this in my forum on HOPE I enjoyed reading this, so I decided to share it with everyone.Chris Wiseman Posted this. Posted: 16 Aug 2005 11:41 AM I found this today Kathy and thought it would be good for this forum. Today Is All The Time You Will Ever Have To live for the future is to live in vain because there is no such reality. Today is your future. Therefore, it is far better to fall in love with this day than to wait for a day you may never see. And when you live right, when you live with purpose, when you live and lead a righteous life, all the time you ever need will be made available to you. Whether you are twenty, forty, sixty or eighty, time well lived . . . is time well spent, so never bemoan old age or how you spent your time. Looking backwards is never the best way to live or enjoy the riches that comes from living a principal-centered life. Live your life with great expectation by looking forward with great anticipation and a vision of never-ending success and prosperity. Accept as fact that all life is precious, fleeting, and as fragile as yesterday’s raindrops. This very moment is a day you will never see again, so savor this moment. Enjoy this day. Go and find some joy, some peace, and some value in this day, and don’t wait until tomorrow! I advise you to think of every new day as a new opportunity; a second chance to smell the flowers, to taste the fruit, and to enjoy the grand beauty of a new beginning. Make the most of it! Have a Fantastic Day Chris Wiseman
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: TODAY IS ALL THE TIME YOU WILL EVER HAVE
8/16/2005 12:43:11 PM
Hi Kathy thank you for posting this from Chris, What wise words, wish I had thought of them. Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/16/2005 12:43:44 PM
Thank you Kathy - I enjoyed !! ;-)
"To live for the future is to live in vain because there is no such reality. Today is your future. Therefore, it is far better to fall in love with this day than to wait for a day you may never see. And when you live right, when you live with purpose, when you live and lead a righteous life, all the time you ever need will be made available to you."
Best Wishes
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 12:44:02 PM
Kathy, Thanks you for the invitation, to such a nice thought. I have actually done this before, everyday I wake up , I say today is a New Day, Make it your Best :)
+0
Nick Kitchen

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/16/2005 1:05:07 PM
Hello Kathy and thank you for sharing this with us , great wise words! Wishing you well Nick
Infinity Trade Group is a private programme that has combined the elements of private managed investment and networking . Creating the most powerful wealth building business on the planet. http://www.infinitytradegroup.com/members/nk2538/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!