Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Sixth WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Amazing Friend Gabrielle Brothers!!!!!
3/11/2008 3:22:31 PM

CONGRATULATIONS Gabrielle!!!!!

Lets PaRtY!! Post your Congrats here!!!

Gabrielle!!!

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Our Sixth WINNER Of the Most Distinguished Woman Award is Our Amazing Friend Gabrielle Brothers!!!!!
3/11/2008 3:32:58 PM

Sharon,

Good to see you ,hope you are feeling better , Thank you for another awesome job ! Gods speed :-) Lee

Congratulation, Gabrielle!

It is a honor and privilege to announce you as our 6th DWOTW my friend enjoy your week ! Gods speed :-) Lee 

HONOR THE 6th DISTINGUISHED WOMAN OF THE WEEK

+0
Re: Our Sixth WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Amazing Friend Gabrielle Brothers!!!!!
3/11/2008 6:29:26 PM
Hello Gaby,
                        I just wanted to say, "Congratulations on this great honor, I am proud to be your friend here at Adland, as well as at our social sites!!!"
                                         Cheers to a job well done,
                                                                                 Andrea

Have some fun reading A Curious Garden Talks. Great for children and fun loving adults,too! http://acuriousgardentalks.yolasite.com/about-me.php Who Let The Splashes Out??? Gillwho Did: http://gillwho.wordpress.com/
+0
Re: Our Sixth WINNER Of the Most Distinguished Woman Award is Our Amazing Friend Gabrielle Brothers!!!!!
3/11/2008 8:02:43 PM
Hello Nick,

Thank you for stopping by my friend the Graphic King of ALP. It would not have been the same if you hadn't showed up.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
3/11/2008 8:06:29 PM
Hello Dimitra,

Thank you for celebrating with me, you are pretty wonderful yourself. Thank you for your devotion to ALP.
I'm happy to call you my friend.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0