Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Sixth WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Amazing Friend Gabrielle Brothers!!!!!
3/15/2008 3:37:52 PM

Yay Gaby!!!  I'm sooooooooooo glad you won Distinguished Woman of the week.  Contratulations.   Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Re: Our Sixth WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Amazing Friend Gabrielle Brothers!!!!!
3/15/2008 7:07:53 PM

Hello,

CONGRADULATION!!!  Gabriel.

Your friend,

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2008 9:02:02 PM
"Thank You Sharon"

Hi Gaby!

It's so very nice to see you here as our 6th DWOTW.  :)  I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be writing my personal greeting to you!!

I look forward to your posts around our community and it's always wonderful to see your 'smiling face' at any time. lol

I know the ABC games kicked off the beginning of many 'special' friendships for me and you are one of the dearest...thank you for being you.  I hope that all is well.

Have a most pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Henry David Thoreau

Enjoy Yanni's 'Aria'...

((youtube id="gCm10HHZfLk"))((/youtube))
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2008 2:25:58 PM

Hi Gaby!!

Wow - I am so late!!  Please accept my sincere apologies and my sincere congratulations!!!

You are definitely a distinguised asset to this entire communty.  Enjoy!!

Judy

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2008 6:36:33 PM

Hi Gaby,

Me too, I'm sorry about being sooo late!!!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!