Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Our Fifth WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Host LaNell. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3/4/2008 3:43:18 AM
03-04-2008 Tasmania - Australia Dear AdlandPro Friends, LaNell, I am happy for you that you are accepted and respected. As well I like people open minded happy to learn different cultures from these we only can gain, and adopt the positive influences that help us increase our prosperity and wisdom. I myself am a Immigrant from formal Czechoslovakia ( Slovak ), and I live in Australia for 39 years. I have one daughter Australian born, and I helping charitable people http://worldwin-ecard.com If you take the trouble and visit Worldwide Friendship club at these website you learn how nice people they are, and their members are throughs the world. Anyone that decide to travel to Australia - Tasmania is welcome to become member , and enjoy stay with hosting family it can be me or someone else, but I assure you you will enjoy your stay. This is our members way to embrace international friendships. Be happy and that laughter and cheer never fade from your face and mind, it give you vitality to challenge anything. Positive thinking is happy healthy life. Warm Regards Eva beemwwfc@Yahoo.com
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Fifth WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Host LaNell. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3/4/2008 5:35:06 AM

Hi LaNell,

Congratulations. You Deserve this Woman's Most Distinguished Award.

Hello friends,

Please join me in congratulating our dear friend LaNell, as she had been now elevated to be......

Our Fifth WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Host LaNell.

CONGRATULATIONS LaNell!!!!!

Lets PaRtY!! Post your Congrats here!!!

LaNell!!!

MAY GOD BLESS LaNell and  her family!!!!

With Love, faith, light and  peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Fifth WINNER Of the Most Distinguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Host LaNell. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3/4/2008 7:26:31 AM
Hi Sharon :-)

Wonderful feature again!

LaNell!!!

For becoming an officially recognized as a

Distinguished Woman!  :-)

My Congrats come along with a special dedication to you!
-click the pic above!!- ;-)

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

PS: Sorry for being here so late :-(

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2008 8:08:46 AM
Thanks Sharon and congratulations LaNell!
I've said before that LaNell is the perfect example of a refined, beautiful and gracious Southern lady.
This is a lovely testament to that fact.
+0
3/4/2008 8:27:13 AM
Woohoo Sharon! You've outdone yourself this time. Way to go dearest LaNell, you are a real trooper, a distinguished woman indeed, & enjoy your time in the spotlight. Thanks, Stephen

Distinguished Women
of Past and Present

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0