Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Fifth WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Host LaNell. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3/4/2008 9:11:34 PM
Hi Sharon and Lee, Thank you. This has been fun. Hugs, LaNell            
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Fifth WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Host LaNell. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3/4/2008 9:21:27 PM

Hi Sharon, You`ve chosen another winner!

LaNell, congratulations from Cancun :) We blew a tire down here tonight, and maybe we`ll get to stay the night. Definitely a deserved honor!

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2008 10:21:47 PM

Hi James, Thank you. Hugs, LaNell                                             7.gif           

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2008 10:59:22 PM
Hi All, Thank you everyone. Hugs, LaNell                                        

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2008 11:40:23 PM
"Thank You Sharon"

Hi LaNell!

I am sooo happy that you have returned to our community, please don't ever leave again. :)  Since your return, it has been non-stop parties and fun around here.  What a refreshing fuel for our minds and our souls!!

I knew, without a doubt, that you would capture the DWOTW award.  Now, I must go and search for something special that will put the icing on your celebration cake here.

Speaking of cake...there is going to be a 'hum dinger' of a party at the end of this month guaranteed.

Enjoy your spotlight time...your OREO friend Steven.

Yep...I Found It  :)

((youtube id="9XiHq-JdvLU"))((/youtube))
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!