Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Hello again dear readers
3/3/2008 10:19:28 AM
    Hello again
I have made a pause
I have been thinking  about the declining interest in the New Keys to the Book of Revelation. I have tried to understand why I have not been able to catch the attention of my dear and diligent readers.I have tried to put myself into your position looking at it through your perspective. What is your perspective, -surely I do not have it.  The only thing which my mind can picture is a comparison  of your looking at these keys to the Jews's looking at the fulfillment of the Prophecies about Christ. Some became believers in the Revelation of Christ, some did not, some must have been attracted but were reluctant.
I did not have a Faith upon becoming  a follower of Bahaullah and  perhaps my way of presenting these keys is too much of a dispassionate outsiders , meaning I am perhaps too easy-going or simple in my presenting these mysteries. You may say it has just come as running water, how could it be true, shouldn't there be any question marks, some vacillation.
Actually there can be no vacillation concerning the answers.They are from the Bahai Scripts and when something is true, there is no hesitation.The Bible is true and one day all that was hidden in it must come out in the open. The very Book that I am interpreting is among other things about the Unsealing of the Holy Books. So if you believe in the Bible.......In the answers The language must be modern, the facts must be recorded in the history books, it must make sense, it must be rooted in God's Love and Justice. Some things are still  waiting in the future.But...                                                                                  All the world around us confirm that this is the Day when all that has been foreseen by the Prophets of old must be unsealed.  I have before told about the signs of Christ, the Dark Day, the falling stars (meteorites,) the big earthquake. All of this is recorded. Anybody who believes in this must jump up high, I think.
Some events of the Book of Revelation are sad to read about, there is one distaster after another.  I will only dwell upon the lighter subjects when or if I will continue to write about this Revelation
 ....Jesus's lengthiest  and most majestic Revelation.. Our duty is to rejoice and be filled with gratitude at there be its unlocking.. I am only happy and glad to have the priviledge to recount  such wonderful news as these keys to the Book of Revelation, even if it is too a small group of people.. We all can partake of something really wonderful in the solving of these ageold mysteries.
I am very very sure  of this Bahai approach to the Book of Revelation, you should know. And  I can have no other approach but the Bahai interpretation if another  one does not coincide of course. One day this will happen. Truth is one and indivisible.

Well, I'll stop here. And ponder upon what I shall write next time

Bye for now
Have a good day
Kind regards
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hello again dear readers
3/3/2008 10:32:22 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Hello again dear readers
3/4/2008 3:45:59 AM
    Hello Nick and Good Morning

How good to see your card with still more roses! And to know that you have read my letters. It means more and more to me. Thank you  dear friend. Thank you for your  lovely company.
I hope your wife and the cats are all well. I just let my cat go  outside. Today is frost on the ground but the sun is clear and bright.

Bye
Have a bright day
inside or outside
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!