Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amazing Freedom from your Mortgages!
3/1/2008 7:15:43 PM
This is what my dad does.  I'm not involved with this business, but what he is offering has me excited enough to tell other people about it.

Most people that have a home also have a mortgage hanging over their head.  The damage these mortgages can do is very obvious.  I know of several people who are losing their homes because they couldn't keep up with their mortgage. 

Many people who are hanging on to their homes are having trouble keeping their heads above water.  They barely have the money they need to make their payments and worse yet, they have another 25 to 30 years of payments to make.

The program that my dad is offering is designed to help people pay their mortgages off in about half the time and save $1,000's to $100,000's in interest payments.

It's amazing to me. 
check out his web site:
www.u1stfinancial.net/ezr2own 

In the lower, center of this page click on the link that says "Money Merge Account Overview"  This will show you a video that explains what I'm talking about.

On the upper left of the original page click where it says "
Free Money Merge Account Analysis" To see how much you could save on your mortgage.
To Your Health, Andrew Plitt Owner/Operator Ancient Wisdom for The New You AncientWisdom-APlitt.blogspot.com www.Andrew.AwarenessHealth.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!