Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: TO JOIN THE HIVE !
3/12/2008 4:19:46 PM
HI Kevin, I just sent you the team welcome letter through personal message here in AdlandPro.  Thanks for posting!

LEE SMITH
TheEnterpriseLady!
+0
3/12/2008 6:17:13 PM
Thanks Dennis for the example. It's good for us "sometimers" folks to be able to have the info in front of us so we don't have to try to keep it in our heads. LOL

Yes I do want to join. I said so in the other forum and was directed to this one so here it is again.

Rebecca Beasley Kansas, USA
Skype id primohost
Email heartuvgold@gmail.com

Thanks everyone.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
3/13/2008 8:18:05 AM
Thanks Becky

Welcome
I seen your post in the Main forum we have you guys post here so we can make sure the prople that want to join don't get lost .You Can Post any time in the main forum now.Lee will send you a letter in intro letting you know what we do and how we do it.

Den
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/14/2008 10:37:48 AM

Hi Lee,

I am a friend of Carla Cash,I am also your friend,I would like to join The Hive.

I do not have skype.

I have a yahoo e-mail address is that ok?

Marty Bromberg

mbrombe@aol.com

teethforever2005@yahoo.com

6890 Willow Wood Dr.

Boca Raton FL. 33434

561-451-2718

561-414-7945  c

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/14/2008 1:07:10 PM
Hello Marty!  Thanks for posting.  I will be sending you the email welcome letter momentarily.  Welcome to the HIVE team - we've got so much going that's all good for everyone who is taking part of it.  We are welcoming those networkers, especially friends to come and be a part of our team.  Glad to have you here.. my email will come from mommykissesgabriel@yahoo.com...

LEE SMITH
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!