Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Book of Revelation 7
2/26/2008 1:19:58 PM
    Hello again
I've just written about the things that must pass according to the 7th chapter and I will say some few more words about that and then proceed to the  8th  and 9th one.

I will continue since I have noted your interest. I am glad , very glad to see, you are with me still, looking into John's records of 96 A.D. concerning "things that must pass hereafter".
I interrupted my citing from Moffett's  book "New Keys to the Book of Revelation, because I had to explain  how the Bahais fit into the  specific and much spoken of  number and I had to give you the  Words of warning by Bahaullah.

All the people in shining clothes are the people who in the future will become Bahais.There is no other way of putting it.-Having come out of the "Great Tribulation" having washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb" The making white with blood is  to be understood as the making white through the Life Force of Love, not the blood of the bleeding body of Christ. The story is about the new Lamb and the Life Force of love, that He releases, even now.        In the Introductory book about Bahai: Bahaullah and the new Era we read: "Disappointment and the frustration of hopes shall surround the people from every direction until they are obliged to turn to God" "All the people of the world will become believers...Unquestionably, all will come under the shadow of the Cause of God." They will turn to the Universal House of Justice, on mount Carmel (-the mountain of God)
Listen to
Abdu'l-Baha: "Verily God hath chosen you  for His love and knowledge; God hath chosen you for the service of unifying mankind; God hath chosen you for  the purpose of investigating reality and promulgating international peace; God hath chosen you for the progress and development of  humanity, for spreading and proclaiming pure education, for the expression of love toward your fellow-creatures and the removal of prejudice; God hath chosen you to blend together human hearts and give light to the human world. The doors of His  generosity are wide, wide open to us but we must be attentive, alert and mindful, occupied with service to all mankind, appreciating the bestowals of God and ever conforming to His will." (Promulgation of Universal Peace)

I will not dwell for long on the 8th chapter for it is all about the dark fate of Islam. And the chapter doesn't give many bright moments. I'll explain why. We can come back to all what is said another time. Just a few words:
Muhammad , born in Arabia is called "God's Well-Beloved", "the Faithful" and the "seal of the Prophets". He was the last Prophet  of the Prophetic cycle, and thus to prophesize about the coming of the Bab, called the return of the12th Imam, the Mihdi and also about the Day of God, the latter days and the great Announcement.                  He appeared in 622 A.D. in one of the darkest countries, in the midst of illiterate, cruel and barbarous tribes, who used to make war constantly, robbing wifes from each other and bury their girl babies alive.                                                                                                     Through the purity of  His heart and the  Holy Spirit which flowed from Him, He lifted those barbarous tribes into a great civilization. He gave basic knowledge which became the foundation of new fields of science and also gave the divine Laws for a new Dispensation.The twelve Imams of Shiiah Islam carried on His message and kept it pure. The first Imam appointed by Muhammad to be His successor was Ali, a relative and His son in law, but the ecclesiastical rulers , the Caliphs,(of the Umayyad dynasty) changed and perverted His  and Their Message and spread the twisted teachings instead of the pure teachings of the Divine Truth.
Due to the instigations of the Bani- Umayyads (Sunni Islam) the Imams were systematically poisoned or killed in other ways. Why? Because they were all the way  through history afraid of the possible coming of the Mihdi= the Bab, whose coming Muhammad had prophesied about, also called the Return of Christ or the Great Announcement. (also other designations).
When each Imam gave forth His message, the persecutions by ambitious opposers began; and during the  period of the first seven Imams, the illiteracy and the impurity of heart were so great that the people were unable to comprehend the difference between that which was true and that which was distorted. Being incapable of withstanding the cruel revolting persecutions, a third of the people drank of the "waters" (which means spiritual knowledge) that had been made "bitter" by distortions, "and many men died (spiritually) of the waters, because they were  made bitter".8:11
The entire eighth chapter tells the history of the first four Imams, closing with the verse which foretells of "Woe, woe,woe, to the inhabitors of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!" -8:13
The Western world has failed to understand Muhammad and His Mission.
Abdu'l-Baha says, "Muhammad never fought against the Christians; on the contrary, he treated them kindly and gave them perfect freedom....In the edicts which He promulgated it is clearly stated that the lives, properties, and the laws of the Christians and Jews are under the protection of God..."
Also the 9th chapter is the same story: The Bani-Umayyad dynasty  is as explained by Abdu'l-Baha:"The beast", "The bottomless pit" the pit of ignorance and error, from which the beast arises
"The beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall war against them (Ali and His descendants) and shall overcome them and kill them, this beast means the Bani-Umayya (Umayyad Dynasty of Caliphs) who attacked them from the pit of error, and who rose against the religion of Muhammad and against the reality of Ali - in other words the love of God"
This ecclesiastical hierarchy, subverting the spiritual life spread by the Imams, destroyed the divine laws and teachings of Muhammad, and substituted human rituals and forms. Thus the religious system became like an empty vessel or a beautiful lamp without a light. Obviously, in the Islamic World also there are many called but few are chosen.Already by 760 much was distorted and people were misguided. But I will dwell no more now on the fate of Islam.It might be taken as politics. This is so controversial. If you ever come across this book  New Keys to the Book of Revelation you can read about the details explaining the strange things taking place. And you can study the history of Islam elsewhere.
There is still the dragon and the  ugly frogs and all sorts of awful stuff to take care of..
As I said, if the Bab and Bahaullah at all are the True ones from Persia, their adversaries will also come from the Islamic surroundings and they were to oppose them, Now we can conclude that the terror They were met with   already rested on old traditions.
-
 Bye for now
Kind regards from
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Book of Revelation 7
2/26/2008 4:31:46 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Book of Revelation 7
2/26/2008 5:51:23 PM
    Good evening or Good Night

Thank you, Nick . W
hat a big cat and what a big mouth. It must be  the prime minister of the old shah.
Sleep well

See you tomorrow i hope

Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!