Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 132ND Person Of The Week
3/2/2008 2:25:47 PM

Dear Lydia

The bird talking was merely inspirational and showed decidation - which is how I see you.  Inspirational and dedicated to your friends.

I am still selling Dipetane Fuel Treatment as my business but I sell only in the UK.  We are selling lots and getting many more customers and the product speaks for it's self as customers are happy and come back to buy again and again.

Hope you enjoyed the bird clip, I thought this lady and bird a very special partnership with great trust and love.  Merely a clip I found by chance some time ago.

Best Wishes

Kay

+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2008 6:07:16 PM

Great to see you get POTW Lydia.  I hope you've had a wonderful week.  Since I don't get by here near as often as I used to, I always want to drop in & see who's the reigning Queen or King of Adland.  Way to go...keep up the good work!

Many blessings to you,

Cheryl :-)

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2008 11:26:44 PM
Hi Queen Lydia!

How nice to see you as our 132nd POTW.  Your photo looks so wonderful on our community front page!!

I enjoyed reading your biography...you are so helpful to so many people.  I also enjoy seeing your posts throughout our forums, the music video's are really cool too.

Have a most pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

It is by teaching that we teach ourselves, by relating that we observe, by affirming that we examine, by showing that we look, by writing that we think, by pumping that we draw water into the well.
Henri Frederic Amiel

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2008 9:22:19 AM

Jim, Peter, Ana Maria:

Lydia, you have chosen a profession which is commendable. Many people all over the world need to study languages, and it is not that easy to learn. Someone like yourself who has the capacity to help others learn sits very high in my book. Thank you for sharing your talent with the Adland community, and may you be richly blessed for it! I certainly hope you've enjoyed your week as the Queen of Adlandpro.

+0
3/3/2008 1:36:18 PM

Just came back because I miss you !

You will like it ! Click on !

Love and hugs !

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!