Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Book of Revelation 4
2/25/2008 11:14:07 AM
    Hello again
I am so fashinated by the ageold mysteries. I like to be filled with wonder
and
only God  knows  how to create wonder. Letting  our friend John, a captured early Christian struggling along in the mines of Patmos almost two thousand years ago, give us Recordings of things that are to happen in our age.
In chapter 5 we come to know  how John is again lifted up in spirit to
where he can examine more closely the One upon the throne:
"And I saw in the right hand" (the hand of power)" of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals 5:1. The "book" is the Word of God as revealed by all the Manifestations (Messengers) of God, and it has been prophetically a sealed book until the coming of the Promised One. That which is written  on the backside of the book and not sealed, is the Word of God revealed by the Bab heralding the New Age and the Glory of God, Lord of the New Age.
In Daniel 12:8-10 we read: "Go thy way Daniel; for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end."
John looks again: "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a load voice, "Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?" And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth
was able to open the book, 5:2-3. John wept as he saw this, but he was told not to weep but to, ""behold, the lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book and to loose the seven seals thereof ".5:5,
"There are many  explanations about the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David. It has often been interpreted as referring to Christ. Christ, however, was not the Root of David, but the descendant of David, while verse 5 states that Juda was the Root of David.  Jesse, the father of David, of the line of Juda, is the Root of David. Christ was not the Lion of the tribe of Juda, but came, in the symbol of sacrifice, as a lamb ordained for slaughter from the foundation of the world. Further research from many sources confirms this.
It must constantly be kept in mind that the Book of Revelation is the Revelation of Jesus the Christ, " to show the things which must shortly come to pass," after 96 A.D  Rev 1:1. The One amidst the "seven golden candlesticks," the One that "holdeth the seven stars in His right hand," the One that sitteth on the throne has been identified, ..... to be Bahaullah, Who holds the book in His right hand, Who is of the line of Jesse, the Root of David. Christ was descended genealogicaslly from Abraham, Isaac, Juda and Jesse, the father of David, through Mary the Virgin. There His genealogical line ends as He left no physical heirs." Matt. 1:1-16.
It is interesting to note that a second genalogical line of Bahaullah has also been traced back to Abraham, through another Jesse, one of the 6 sons of Keturah who migrated to Central Asia. - "He derived His descent, on the one hand from Abraham 'The Father of the Faithful' through His wife Keturah, and on the other from Zoroaster, as well as from Yazdigird, the last king of the Sassanidian Dynasty. He was moreover a descendant of Jesse, and belonged, through His father, Mirza Abbas, better known as Mirza Buzurg - a nobleman closely associated with the ministerial circles of the court of Fath-Ali Shah- to one of the most ancient and renowned families of "(Persia) ". (Moffett)                                                                                                    "He is the rod come forth out of the stem of Jesse" and the "Branch" grown out of His roots." Thus both Christ and Bahaullah stemmed from Jesse, the father of David, as foretold."Who shall be established upon the throne of David, "Who will come with strong hand," Who "shall judge among the nations," Who "shall smite the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips slay the wicked," and Who "shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Juda from the four corners of the earth."  (Shoghi Effendi)                                                                                                       (The Jews were allowed to return through the "Edict of Toleration" established in 1844 between the English and the Ottoman Turkish authorities. Thus the very year of Babs declaration, the Jews were allowed to reestablish themselves in Paletine. This is, as  you might recall the words of Jesus,the  "witness to all the peoples of the world" (of the end and Jesus 's return, Christ's promise to the disciples when questioned).
Thus we see that it was He, Bahaullah, Who sat on the Throne with the book in His  right hand. He it was Who "hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof" verse 5.                           Then John saw in the midst of the twentyfour elders and of the four beasts "a lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes which are the seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." 5:6 The lamb, we have always sthought referred to Christ, 2ordained for slaughter from the foundation of the world," but this particular lamb could not possibly refer to Christ, for three reasons. First, Christ is revealing the things "which must be hereafter," after 96 A.D. and Christ had been martyred in 33 A.D.: second, Christ was not the only Prophet Who had a violent martyrdom. The Bab, the Prophet Herald of Bahaullah also had the station of the "Lamb ordained for slaughter from the foundation of the world". Christ and the Bab were the only Ones Who were horribly and outrageously martyred. Third, this other Lamb had "seven horns and seven eyes which are the seven spirits of God (His Revelators of the world religions) sent forth into all the earth." 5:6.
The seven horns refer to seven countries under the rule of the Umayyad Dynasty or (Bani-Umayya)1), who dominated Islam (Abdu'l-Baha).
The seven eyes refer also to the power of the Bab to open the books of the seven Divinely Revealed Religious Systems, one of which is Christianity. Therefore, this Lamb is the second Lamb, the Bab, Who "came and took the book out of the hand of the right hand of him who sat upon the throne." 5:7 This is a very important statement.
Christ is here declaring that, though the Bab had the station of Prophethood, yet He received His power to open the "book" from the One Who sat upon the throne.
So, thus.... The Bab declared, about His own Book, the Bayan, "The Bayan deriveth all its glory from Him Whom God shall make Manifest!. All blessings be upon hom who believeth in Him and woe betide him who rejecteth His truth." (Shoghi Effendi, World Order of Bahaullah.)
And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and the four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having everyone of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of the saints." 5:8 This is a beautiful symbol of uniting the prayers of the devoted ones into a  spiritual fragrance as they all joyfully sang a new song, which is a New Revelation.
Then John heard the voice of many angels "round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand etc. "thus a myriads acclaiming the worthiness, strength, honor, wisdom and glory of the Bab, the Lamb
What a glorious spectacle of adoration was John permitted to see.
And I have told you about the Bab and His Mission and shown you one of His Letter. That you may see His Word of God.
Every year on the 9 th of july we Bahais meet in commemoration of His Day of Martyrdom and ascension to the Abha Kingdom.
Abha is another form of Baha the Greatest Name, which is the New Name (Rev.3:12)
1)It might be strange for you, who are Christian among my readers, to see that there would pop up Islamic tidings in the book of Revelation. How come?I'd say : If it is at all true that Bab and Bahaullah are the true ones, having come from the old Persia, we might as well admit that the back ground is not Christian, but Islamic,( although the Revelation itself is not Islamic at all). Then also that the opposition also is Islamic, and this particular  Umayyad Dynasty  are responsible  for exceedingly cruel traditions. Its representatives  and descendants  instigated the slaughtering and poisoning of all of the Successors of Muhammad, so that Islam was emptied of all the teachings of Muhammad. Only, "the fast and the prayers remained" (Abdu'l-Baha) right up to 1844, which means the whole period of the existence of the Islamic system -1260 years.
Also He has said, the "Persians are a wild people, but not when they are Bahais" ,
These are hard words, and I do not like to dwell much upon this, but  doesn't it explain  the cruelties that were forced upon the Bab and His followers as well as the Bahais?. You simply have to be crazy to slay a Messenger of God, and if you do not know the blessings of the Spirit ,you may  get crazy. This is my own reflection. And actually...
the Christian world should feel comforted at there not being a second Coming of the Messias to their domains, but to a depraved and begoted clergy of Islam..That their Christian souls were not sick but carriers of  a healthier and sounder faith, and that therefore the Bab came to the Persians, who were sicker.
In the midst of all this Shiiah"irreligious" madness still prevailing, a Bahai anywhere, would rever Muhammad as a Holy Messenger. There is a great difference  of religiosity of a Prophet and  of his followers, don't you agree?
The  Umayyad dynasty is the one" beast that ascendedth out of the bottomless pit (pit of ignorance and error)Rev 11:7
I'll try not to dwell to much on it, since it might be boring you.
I will try to tell about other things, also next time.

Bye for now
Kind regards from
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Book of Revelation 4
2/25/2008 8:56:46 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Book of Revelation 4
2/26/2008 6:41:32 AM
    Hi Nick
Thank you for this dramatic scene. Thank you for your good company.
I guess those people  here are the ones who come for worship after the great tribulation.
Not until then will there be many nations worshipping the One on the Throne. I hold this for the staggering truth
It is time to wake up so that we may worship Him before the great calamity.

I hope you wouldn't mind me giving you this short prayer?

I yield Thee thanks, O my Lord, that Thou hast wakened me from my sleep, and stirred me up, and created in me the desire to perceive what most of Thy servants have failed to apprehend. Make me able, therefore, O my Lord, to behold, for love of Thee and for the sake of Thy pleasure, whatsoever Thou hast desired.
Thou art He to the power of Whose might and sovereignty all things testify.
There is non other God byt Thee, the Almighty, the Beneficent.

Bahaullah

Bye from Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!