Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Third WINNER Of the Most Distinguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...Mrs. Ana Maria Padurean
2/18/2008 2:20:21 PM

Hi Anamaria,

It's Great To See You

Honored As The Winner Of The

DISTINGUISHED WOMAN AWARD

Enjoy Your Special Week To Shine

My Friend

Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Re: Our Third WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...Mrs. Ana Maria Padurean
2/18/2008 2:20:59 PM

AnaMaria,

Thank you, Sharon for presenting this!

Sara

+0
Re: Our Third WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...Mrs. Ana Maria Padurean
2/18/2008 2:44:32 PM

Greetings All

What an excellant choice for this special honor. AnnaMaria, you are one of a kind Girl and I hope you never change. Enjoy your spotlight here. You certainly deserve it.

Compliments Graphics & Cliparts

Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

If You Don't Just Love This Jerkey
pass it on over here please.

It's fun. It's free. It pays you to enjoy yourself.

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:
 http://pub-network.ryze.com

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/18/2008 3:08:08 PM
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for presenting to us the third winner of th Most Distiguished Woman Award. This award suits perfectly to Ana Maria as she is one of the most friendly and amazing persons in Adland. Everywhere Ana Maria goes, a fresh air blows over the forums.

CONGRATULATIONS ANA MARIA!  WE LOVE YOU!

Happy week!

Dimitra

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/18/2008 3:21:02 PM

Sharon,

Thank you for another great job , Hope your better half feels better soon , Gods speed & Blessing my friend :-) Lee

Congratulations Anamaria !

Always a pleasure my friend ,I'm honored to have the privilege to know you as a friend & announce you as our Third DWOTW. I wish you the best life has to offer . Enjoy Your Week ! Gods speed Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!