Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Third WINNER Of the Most Distinguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...Mrs. Ana Maria Padurean
2/21/2008 5:19:55 PM

Thank you Anamaria!! I LOVE Spring or Fall. I am not to fond of Winters that are Freezing (Like the one we are having this year..;-) And I Like Summer,, But not the Humid ones.

Thanks for the UTube video. Lets PaRtY!!!!!

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Third WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...Mrs. Ana Maria Padurean
2/23/2008 2:56:55 PM
"Thank You Sharon"

Hi Anamaria!

WOW...what a party you've got goin' on here. :)  It's so wonderful to see you as our 3rd DWOTW!!  Your 'high energy' fills every corner of our community and your positive attitude ripples continuously.

Thank you for supporting me and for being a special friend.  Well, I see LaNell just got your party off the ground over at her place...I'll see you there!!

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

Individuals, too, who cultivate a variety of skills seem brighter, more energetic and more adaptable than those who know how to do one thing only.
Robert Shea

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Third WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...Mrs. Ana Maria Padurean
2/23/2008 10:55:52 PM

Thank you Sharon for the beautiful forum.

CONGRATULATIONS ANA MARIA for your well-deserved award.  You do so much for Adlandpro and I am honored to be your friend.

God bless you always.  :-)

Hugs,  Jill

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2008 12:48:48 AM

Ana Maria!

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2008 1:15:15 PM
Hi Sharon & Lee,

Keep up the great work.

Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

Thats you AnaMaria!!
Congratulations on being DWOTW

much luv n hugz
your friend always
Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!