Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Thorne

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Free Conference Call On A Great Home Biz For Moms, Dads and Grandparents Too!
2/15/2008 3:35:06 PM

Exciting news about an event you won’t want to miss! Shaklee Chairman & CEO, Roger Barnett, will speak LIVE on the February 16th Project MAHMA Conference Call! And you and your guests are invited to listen!

Saturday, February 16th at
10am Central Standard Time
(8am Pacific, 9am Mountain, & 11am Eastern)

Dial-in number: 212-990-8000 Access PIN number is: 6262#

What is Project MAHMA? MAHMA stands for Moms at Home Making a difference. . .and a lot of money!

Project MAHMA is powerful and simple. It is people passionately sharing everything Shaklee offers to everyone, with a special message for moms (and dads) who desperately need a solution to help them spend more time together as a family. We see this as one of the most precious gifts the Shaklee opportunity provides, and you can look forward to an even greater emphasis on this facet of our opportunity this year, as we focus on reaching more moms with young families and empowering them through Shaklee.

Be sure to join us on Saturday, February 16th, for an extraordinary Project MAHMA Guest Speaker, Roger Barnett and a special introduction by Project MAHMA co-founder, Jude Peskuski, Key Coordinator, TX! Invite your prospects – especially the moms and dads who can benefit from the revolutionary opportunity that Shaklee offers to give them a better life – extra income for car payments, tuition, and family trips, along with more time with their families, and greater independence – all the options every family needs to hear about. And the chance to make a difference in other people’s lives as well.

Following Roger’s presentation, you and your guests will hear powerful stories from several young builders in Shaklee who are doing it – earning income while spending more time at home and utilizing all that Shaklee offers to achieve better health and a better life.

So grab a coffee or tea, sit back in your favorite chair and enjoy hearing all about this exciting opportunity.

I hope that you can make it. 

Everything you need to know about building a successful business can be found right here - http://get-free-leads-4-life.com Just ask me how.
+0
Carol Carr

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Free Conference Call On A Great Home Biz For Moms, Dads and Grandparents Too!
2/15/2008 6:10:54 PM
You are welcome to attend our Special Event with Life Coach, Devlyn Steele of Tools to Life- a true life changing experience.

"I'm Gonna ... " with Coach Devlyn Steele

Everyday we think to ourselves all the things we want to accomplish.
Devlyn Steele explores what stops us from getting started or completing
these goals and provides strategies to turn 'I'm gonna" to 'I did!"

~Everyone is Welcome~

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 8:00PM Eastern Time

Register below to attend our Special Event with Life Coach, Devlyn Steele of Tools to Life- a true life changing experience.

Everyone is welcome to register and attend ... tell all your friends!

For those eager to break the cycle and create success, please join us on February 20th, 2008 for an evening with Devlyn Steele, aka Coach Steele of Tools to Life.

Everyone is welcome. Registration is required at: http://www.helpingourplanet.com/events

Register then pass it on ... there will be NO advertising at this event, this is pure motivation.

Carol Carr

506-433-5854 (Atlantic Time)

cmcarr@nb.sympatico.ca

To Our Success ! Carol Carr Team Leader http://globalunitedclub.com/videopage.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!