Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
We have NO COMPETITION, NONE!!!
2/13/2008 7:49:49 PM
"Bringing Wellness To The World" One person at a time! Watch all 3 videos and then you will know why this is the # 1 Health Opportunity in the USA! After the first video, click "Opportunity", then "Compensation"

It doesn't get any better than this! ONLY $19.95!!!
We have NO COMPETITION, NONE!!!

FREE signup
FREE web site
FREE business kit
60 day 100% money back guarantee
How can you lose here???

Challenge: Show me an easier program to duplicate with a product like ours at a better price and I will signup today!!!

Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+0
Re: We have NO COMPETITION, NONE!!!
4/19/2008 2:24:53 PM

Jack:

First, price is not necessarily a determining factor. If it were, the companies with the least expensive products would be the biggest companies in our industry and they're not!

Second, the lower the price, the less in commissions to be earned per transaction.

Finally, if the program duplicated so well, if price were the main issue, and if there was no competition,then why isn't it the fastest growing company in the industry? Why isn't it the largest company in the industry? Why isn't it creating the biggest checks in the industry, especially if duplication were a slam dunk and the comp plan so lucrative? It isn't doing any of those!

I'll raise your offer: We'll position you on top of a fast growing team of more than 8500 people, giving you one team in our 2 team pay plan, and positioning you to earn up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses for building just one leg!

Do you have 8500 people below you in GBG? Probably not. Can you make up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses for building just one leg in GBG? Nope. Does your product have clinical studies? Nope! (Ours does.)Is the company legally marketing in 43 countries? Nope! (Ours is.) Is it listed in the PDR? Not that I know of! (Ours is.) I could go on, but hopefully you get the point.

In addition, we have had the most successful automated online business buildilng system in the industry over the past 5 years, so duplication can be achieved faster and easier.

So, since this offer is much stronger than what you have to offer, I assume you're ready to sign up.

Here's 2 websites you can review:

www.myvemma.com/themlmdreamteam

Also, we just introduced the world's first 2 in 1 healthy energy drink with the highest ORAC score of any energy drink on the market (part healthy energy drink without the high levels of sugar and caffeine found in Red Bull and part nutritional supplement as each can contains a full spectrum of vitamins, 65 essential and trace minerals, antioxidants, aloe vera, decaffeinated green tea, and Mangosteen) and just named the official energy drink of a major pro basketball team!

www.myverve.com/themlmdreamteam

I would recommend getting started with the Verve product. Energy drinks are much easier for the average person to promote and market than a functional health juice. I would suggest getting started with either the basic, silver, or ultimate business builder package.

Look forward to having you on our team! If you have any questions or need any help, you can contact us at:

themlmdreamteam@hotmail.com

You can reach us

+0
6/7/2008 6:02:05 PM

There's always going to be competition. If you have no competition, then you're in an un-proven, un-tapped market and you're basically gambling hoping people will like the product.

My two cents and I didn't have to pitch you.

Corrisa:-)

+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/19/2008 10:01:39 AM

Ken, thanks for all the updates on Vemma....how about we look at the owners history and the lawsuit they face from Morinda? Interesting that none of this was brought up...I am not going any further with this except to say that in GBG we have over 95% customer retention, how about Vemma? Now, let me tell you about those who I have converted from Vemma! Bottom line is they tried our product, compared the results they got, and the rest is history at 1/3rd the cost!

Money? This is one of the biggest problems in the MLM industry is people programmed to think, make people buy more product at a higher price = bigger payckeck! Personally I would rather have customers stay so that when I build it once, I don't have to keep replacing all the people that fall out due to the high monthly cost to get a check that does not duplicate! I would say that rather than try and trash GBG, you should try the product yourself and compare the results, correct?

Energy drinks? Here is another fad that is short lived! Need more energy and how about some weight loss as a BONUS? Then simply take 2 capsules / day of our NEW enRgy product and see if you have more energy than ANY of these energy drinks! I really don't have any more time to spend on this except to say that Ken if you don't try our products, you will never know why we convert Vemma customers / distributors! How many companies can you show me that ONLY require you to spend just $19.95 / month to MAX out their comp plan?

Enough said....Tom Sparrow-Full time networker for over 18 years now!

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
6/19/2008 6:56:16 PM

Tom:

It would help if you knew what you were talking about...First, the Morinda lawsuit you mention pertained to Xango, not VEMMA..

The only action involving VEMMA pertained to a case that VEMMA won which dates back several years ago and involved Xango trying to exert a patent claim on Mangosteen, which was denied by the courts and the patent office...Nice try...

Energy drinks are a fad? What planet are you living on...It's exploded from virtually nothing to a $22 billion a year market, which is bigger than supplements, and the market doubles in size every 24 months! In fact, the market is as big or bigger in Europe and Asia than it is in North America, and since we're in 43 countries we can tap into this explosive growth opportunity...

Regarding GBG taking customers from VEMMA, I haven't seen it in my group...In fact, I pull people from GBG very easily..

First, matrix plans don't work! Only 1 company in 50 years has had any success with a matrix plan and that company has modifed their pay plan numerous times in the past 10 years in order to keep their leaders...One company in 50 years! No one in their right mind would work a matrix plan if they were knowledgeable about our industry's history..

Second, matrix plans pay out less money dollar for dollar on volume generated, which is further compounded when you only have a $20 minimum... 

Third, if the product was that good and the pay plan really worked, you'd be creating the biggest checks in the industry, and you're not! In fact, I see your now trying to copy Zrii as well by adding Amalaki into the product...

Fourth, GBG doesn't have clinical studies, we do so we can prove what our products actually do! GBG doesn't have 2 of America's top doctors recommending their product, we do! We're in 43 countries, GBG isn't..Our product is the official product of 2 pro sports teams, a first in network marketing history, GBG has none! We've been featured in several national publications like Esquire and Women's Fitness, GBG hasn't. I could keep going but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings in GBG...

I've got around 44,000 people in my group which is about to double in size due to the opening of a major new country where I already have over 10,000 people signed up and I'm looking at around $30,000 a WEEK in income..

How big is your group? What's your check? Documentation beats conversation!

Enough said...

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!