Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Request For Prayers And Thoughts For Shirley Caron's Brother-In-Law, Paul
8/14/2005 7:31:36 PM
Hello Marion, Absolutely I will add Paul to my prayers. May God comfort him and heal him from his sickness, and nurture him back to health. Thank you Marion, for this information, and for this invitation, you are a very sweet friend, God Bless you as well. respectfully,
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2005 7:33:46 PM
Hi Marion, My prayers are always with you and all my adland friends & Family's :-) god bless hope you enjoyed your weekend . Lee
+0
8/14/2005 7:44:45 PM
There is something that is actually amazing in the Diabetic world that has been supressed by the powers to be. I have been drinking this tea made from Banaba. Yes that is spelled correctly. Banaba. It took about a week to actually start kicking in, but my sugars are almost in the "NORMAL" range. Please encourage anyone out there that is diabetic to get some of this tea. There is also a pill with other vitamins and minerals that is called Diabeticine. I think that is the correct spelling. Anyway, this stuff that I have was supposedly grown on a volcano in really fertile soil. Just do a Yahoo or Google search to find this stuff. I have also have limited relief of high blood sugar from Chlorella. Its a fresh water algae. If you have any questions or can't find the product, feel free to contazct me at blackledge@gttrends.net Peace!!!
+0
8/14/2005 8:03:05 PM
My Dear Friend Marion ! Shirley's brother-in-law is on everyone's prayer now, and we all pray for him to get well soon. I would like to give my humble suggestion....ask Shirley's brother-in-law to consult an "Ayurvedic Doctor" in his place or "Homeopathic Doctor" in his place. "Ayurvedic & Homeopathic" are the best treatment for this diabetes. (If he is not aware of these treatments, ask him to consult any one from Kerala....India...they will guide him). And ask him to make "Neam Juice" and drink....ofcourse, it is bitter....but I heard that it is one of the best medicine. Whatever, he does, ask him to consult....Ayurvedic Doctor or Homeopathic Doctor of his place. Ask him to contact "Kottakkal Vaidhya Sala" of Kottakkal, Kerala, India. The Mailing Address is : KOTTAKKAL VAIDHYA SALA, MAIN HOSPITAL, KOTTAKKAL, KERALA STATE, INDIA. (Kindly ask him to acknowledge this message to me or through you). HE IS IN MY PRAYERS ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2005 8:16:52 PM
AMEN! AMEN!!! IN JESUS' NAME I AGREE! May God bless everyone and their relatives who are in need of healing and help them believe God can and will heal them!! AMEN!
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!