Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I'm Back !!!
2/13/2008 12:53:10 AM

Dear Nick ,

You are very special in my circle of friends ! I'm so glad to see you ! My warmest regards to you and yours !

+0
2/13/2008 12:56:21 AM

Dear Sara ,

It's so great to see you as I appreciate you so much ! Thank you so much for coming by and especially for being my friend ! My best wishes to you and yours !

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2008 7:56:19 AM
My Dear Adelina   :-)

Welcome back to the; you're right in time to celebrate with us The Festival of LOVE!

I'm sure your trip was so delightful and relaxing fun! The pictures are just great to enter the Foto Fun Contest! I also loved a lot the one with the Cat at siesta! (now, is that in English or in Romanian-English?! LOL)

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l267/airwopy/vd/228.gif

Hugs,
Anamaria
+0
2/14/2008 11:08:58 AM

My dear Anamaria ,

It's important to make people understand . You made me understand in any language that you are wonderful !

Love & hugs !

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2008 10:27:13 AM

Adelina,

WOW! Thank you for the "Vacation" . I Love the pictures. This feels like I've really been there. Some day they'll get these computers to let  us "smell" the air with the photos. Wouldn't that be so cooollll!

I hope you are enjoying your "vacation" as well. Please feel free to invite all your friends to our Vacation Tour!!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

3SIXTY5

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!