Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Is the Time Worth the Effort?
2/5/2008 8:20:41 PM
Is the time worth the effort?

In order to build a successful online income there is considerable effort involved. How do you justify the time when nothing much seems to be happening?

The answer to that question will help many people stop program hopping and knuckle down and actually treat their online marketing activities like the business it can be.

Looking at online marketing with the right attitude, will set you apart from the crowd. So far apart, you no doubt will rise towards the top of what ever it is you market.

Building your online engine, as I call it, takes time and effort. To Build Your Online Business you have to Build an Engine!

A) Develop a Large Contact Base and keep it growing!
B) Learn how to Build Your Own Web Pages
C) Learn how to get the most out of Traffic  
    Exchanges, Auto-Responders, Safe Lists, Banner   
    Exchanges etc.
D) Find out where you can place Advertisements that
    get read
E) Work Forums (develop your own & post in others)
F) Optimize Your Website(s) and Submitt to Search
    Engines

G) Plus what ever other online activities you can put
    your time into!

No wonder it takes time! Look at all the activities you MUST engage yourself in, to become a success. And you must do it in a systematic and committed way!

So, is the time worth the effort?

YES YES YES!

Done properly and with a steady effort, your online business will grow. The more time you spend building your engine, the bigger the ship you will find you are Captain of, and thus the more money you will be paid. Avoid spending the time to build your engine and guess what - you will have nothing more than a raft and a small paddle going no where.... and earning no money!

Lets suppose you work a full year and now you are earning a whopping  $100 bucks residual income a month!  If you look at that as an insignificant amount and consider the hours it took to get there, you will be tempted to give up...  But wait - $100 bucks "residual" income a month is now coming into your account every month.

Think about it this way -  How much money invested at 10% return does it take to earn $100 bucks a month  or $1200 bucks a year?

The answer is $12,000 dollars. Your online business is now worth,to YOU, the same as if you worked overtime at your job, then with your overtime hours you were able to save $12,000 bucks.

How many hours would you have to work overtime at a J.O.B. to earn an extra $12,000, "After tax dollars," to save?

That is the only way to make sense out the time spent building your engine.

Your Online activities can develop into a residual income that could allow you to retire from your J.O.B. earning more than you are paid for making someone else's business profittable.

Look at your tiny income with open eyes. Your tiny income is like interest earned on cash invested.... thus it is worth a whole lot more than you most likely think.

So, find a product or service that appeals to your character and lay a game plan to make it pay.

See your income for what it really is..... it is the interest earned on the value of your online business.

Build a HUGE engine by taking the time to DO the things laid out in the paragraph highlighted in RED above. Do that for a period of 3 years.

Build your engine larger and larger, while fine tuning every aspect of your activities for three years - then tell me "Is The Time Worth the Efffort!"

YOU Make it Happen - no-one else will!

Love Light and laughter

Neil Sperling!

~!~
If you found what you read valuable - take a moment and post a comment

To post to this forum you must be a member of Adland....

...It's FREE to join...

Join Here and Get Connected NOW!

If you like what you Read here
Please take the time to check these other forum threads by Neil Sperling.
These forum threads can be read FREE - nothing to download or purchase!

7 steps to make a free program PAY!

A Thread for the Discouraged!

Four types of people and how to work with them

All Found In Neil Sperling's Business Tips!

~!~

+0
Chuck Detore

158 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Is the Time Worth the Effort?
2/5/2008 9:08:29 PM
Hi Neil!
Nice promo letter!  You've got it going on, and I hope your letter gets read & taken seriously by the right people.  Your help is priceless.  It is a huge undertaking, all the various aspects to get rolling properly.

I know you're a busy man, but sure would love your joining and help at my 'the HANDY Net'

http://ihandy1network.ning.com/  

Chuck Detore Join my social network! http://ihandy1network.ning.com/ http://sitehitpros.com
+0
2/5/2008 9:19:30 PM
Hello Neil,

Thank you for that wonderful advise.  It puts things in perspective, work at it and have the patience to let it build up Rome wasn't build in one day.  I really appreciate your input it's helping me re-think about my methods.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2008 9:24:58 PM
"Thank You Neil...Top Notch Insight...^5!!"

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Martina Veselich

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/6/2008 6:40:21 AM

Hi Neal!

This is a great article! I love it and everyone should read it. It is motivating and gives a lot off hope to people like me (a newbie, I think I`m a one nevertheless I`m in online business for several months now ).

It is just great to learn from you!

Martina Veselich To Your Success! Take advantage of 4 separate advertising streams! http://www.trafficera.com/?ref=Nati76
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!