Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My Nomination To Photo of the Week Contest
2/21/2008 10:21:21 AM
Minature Waterfall
http://pictures.adlandpro.com/photos/80755/images/100/original.aspx
+0
Rusty Yancey

278 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Nominations forum for the Photo of the Week Contest
2/21/2008 11:16:48 AM

Hi!  Rusty here...I would like to offer a li'l help to those having trouble getting their picture nomination posted to this forum, the way that i figured it out

To copy and paste your picture to the nomination forum...first go the picture that you want to nominate
1> in your address bar, right click on the address link, and Copy it, and Paste it to an open wordpad or notepad on your computer. That is your URL LINK to your picture page.
Next
2>On the image of your picture, right click on it, and scroll down to properties and click on that, then when the Properties box pops up, where it says: Address{URL} copy and paste that onto your notepad.That is your image link.

Then when you want to nominate a picture> in your reply box type:

Photo Title: {Your photo name}

Photo by: {Your name}

Link to the Photo:{this is the first URL link that you copied and pasted from your address bar to your notepad}
I can usually copy and paste the link from my notepad directly to the reply box, but if you can't, first copy the link, then click on the little box that has a picture of the earth with a chain under it, and a little User Prompt box will pop up, erase what is in the box line, then paste the link to the photo page into that box, and click on the OK button at the top of that user prompt. It will disappear, then you go directly to the reply box, then right-click, and Paste, and your Link should appear.
To insert your image into your nomination, first right-click and copy your image Adress URL, then click on the Insert Image box {box with person in it} The User Prompt will pop up again, and erase what is in the line...then paste in that line the Address URL.  Click Ok again, then go to your reply box, right click again, and Paste.
Hope this helps!

+0
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations forum for the Photo of the Week Contest
2/21/2008 11:33:43 AM

Photo Title: "Lord of the harvest...please send more."

Photo by: Karen & Kevin Doolittle.

Link to the Photo:

http://pictures.adlandpro.com/photos/kevind2/picture9645.aspx

My wife snapped this picture of a villager in a small country in Southern Africa while helping on a missionary "Work & Witness" team completing a church building seen in the background.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations forum for the Photo of the Week Contest
2/21/2008 1:18:33 PM

Hi Rusty & Rudy,

Thanks for trying to help Rusty but it is much simpler then all that.

First of all please read the instructions on the first page of the forum. In order for a picture to be nominated it has to be uploaded first in the members photo gallery here in adland.

Once you've done that all you have to do is copy the url in the browser and that is the photo link for the picture. The title, photo owner, photo link and the pasted pic from the gallery is all you need. 

Thanks & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My Nomination to the Photo of the Week Contest
2/21/2008 3:29:45 PM

Garden Waterfall
Photograpger: Rudy Hiebert