Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Nominations for MARCH 2008
2/2/2008 7:36:40 PM
Dear Pauline!

Thank you for the invitation to the BFA forum nominations for March month.

Dear Kathy and Lydia! I very much appreciate what you are doing for me. I am not against the nomination as nomination but I can not accept to take part in the contest for following reasons.

1) Philoxenia is a complex of threads and topics well represented by other friends with special forums in themes, categories and groups and can not be compared to those forums having a certain set up and purpose. I don't want to disappoint anyone. I have the Judging Committee results and rated from two contest. It would be egoistic to be part in a new contest. The rating was good for me, 16-17 points are very good for an international no speaking English as 1st or 2nd language. There is nothing new in my new forums that could change those results.

2) Philoxenia is first a business forum and as such I don't agree to have it in a social forum contest.

3) Philoxenia is a small forum in AdlandPro with only 156 members where 15-20 friends are members.

4) The old Philoxenia was a special forum, but the community "wanted" it to be off. That special forum was in the contest twice and the results are known.

5) I do not have the time to be active as I was earlier, specially not after having stared my own PHILOXENIA COMMUNITY. I wouldn't like to promote my outside work in relation to AdLandPro.

6) Being out of the contest I will give place to other better forums, forums with a themes and special categories to get rated and judged.

Thank you for your thoughts. I will vote in this forum but I will never ever take part in the big contests. They are not for me as they weren't the last two years by technocratic means. Philoxenia in will not be part in any contests in Adlandpro.

I will vote in this forum

Sincerely
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Nominations for MARCH2008
2/3/2008 3:55:44 AM
Hello My Dear Pauline !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2008 4:16:21 AM

As informed us John Sanches in his forum, Pauline's Father passed away.

Pray for our dear friend Pauline and her family

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2008 4:40:54 AM
Dear Lydia and Friends!

Not good news Lydia Very sad indeed! I recall my earlier post. To support our good friend in this very difficult moment I will set up a special forum for condolences and support to Pauline Raina and her family.

To Pauline and Family!

I hereby pass over my deepest sympathies and prayers to your Fathers soul. Life has its purpose and God decides when and why to give and take it. Bless your Fathers soul and may God let it rest in peace. Keep his flame and candle always be lightened. Be strong and healthy and remember all the good times like "Dance with my Father Again" , honour your ancestors and keep them in mind.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2008 5:57:40 PM
To My Dear Pauline and all  Family Members!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!