Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Scams on line
2/2/2008 12:05:33 PM
 How many times I have been scammed on line . The lastest one is  ponsi scheme that had many of  us in Jamaica loosing our hard earned cash to  internet marketers who promised  and have also delivered   good interest but only for short periods then close down their website..
I am so scared of joining programmes these days.
There is also the problem with affiliate marketing there are individuals who set out to change your affiliate link and all your work goes up in puff!!!
+0
Re: Scams on line
2/5/2008 11:27:40 AM
Hi Monie

I know that feeling.

There is something you can do about the affiliate marketing.  You can cloak your ID.

If you go to Tinyurl.com.  You simply put your long affiliates url in the box.  They then generate you a short url which you then put on your site or blog and no one can steal your affiliates.  Your ID is then cloaked.

I have used them several times.

Don't be afraid to take a chance, just be careful and clock your id.

Regards

Geraldine.

If I can help you, email me Geraldine@Arcadia-avenue.com

+0
Re: Scams on line
5/19/2008 4:10:38 AM

Hi Guys

How are you? I've been a full time Net Marketer for the last 3 years. I earned my income through this one Home Based Business alone.
I know these scammers, I've been scammed too. The only thing to avoid these scammers. BEWARE of advertisement, that shows, Fancy Cars, Lot  of Cash, and Purchases of E-Books from So Called Gurus. If their Multi Millionaire making so much money when are  they still advertising. Think about it!!!!

If you're still thinking about starting your own business, without overheads or costs, or if you have started and not making much money. I would like you to consider teaming with us. Since 1985 our company have helped tens of thousands of men and women worlwide build successful home businesses. And we can HELP you too. Click my link below for homr business sucess stories, and for information on getting started. Your enrollment now includes over $400.00 in FREE bonuses.
Complete details at: http://www.ezinfocenter.com/8517398/FREE or
Visit my Blog @: http://www.makemoneywithsfi.blogspot.com

Thanks
Johnniee
email: indowes@gmail.com
johnnie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!