Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I cannot accept money from you.Im doing community service this week...This Is KUEL!!!!
2/2/2008 1:42:28 PM

Hi Thomas, Glad you enjoyed Mikes post. He is a dear frind of mine and a "soul" supporter. A wonderful minister in Tenn. For some reason, he always knows what to say to lift my spirits up.

Why would you feel this is directed towards you?? Mike had sent it to me via email and I posted for everyone to enjoy.

As for me posting,,I HAVE been posting. You maybe have not been looking....LOL

But I am here,,,Looking and watching also. I spend most of my day working.

Thanks for finding time to visit, I appreciate it.

Peace.

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I cannot accept money from you.Im doing community service this week...This Is KUEL!!!!
2/2/2008 1:43:36 PM

Lydia, Thanks for reading Mikes post. I thought it would add some spirit to everyone in this gloomy election year...LOL

Peace.

+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/2/2008 1:54:39 PM

Hi Sharon, thanks, with pleasure!

Greetings from Russia, Nick

+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/2/2008 2:31:01 PM

Sharon,

Leap 2008 - year of elections of presidents of Russia, the USA, Serbia...

In Russia we have 4 candidates to President, Election will be March 2. Clairvoyant Vanga predicted, that in Russia the Bear (Медведь)  will come to authority. Surname of the strongest candidate - Medvedev (Медведев). Let's look.

And what at you? Who is in the lead?

Who from them is more loyal to Russia?

Lydia

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2008 2:32:57 PM

Sharon,

Leap 2008 - year of elections of presidents of Russia, the USA, Serbia...

In Russia we have 4 candidates to President, Election will be March 2. Clairvoyant Vanga predicted, that in Russia the Bear (Медведь)  will come to authority. Surname of the strongest candidate - Medvedev (Медведев). Let's look.

And what at you? Who is in the lead?

Who from them is more loyal to Russia?

Lydia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!