Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venoy Joseph

646 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Intense Love poem for the love birds to arouse their hearts feeling
1/28/2008 1:00:47 AM

Intense Poetry of love

Beloved                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   let him kiss me with the kisses of the mouth – for your love is more delightful than wine. Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes;  your name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the maidens love you! Take me away with you – let us hurry! Let the king bring me into his chambers.

Do not stare at me because I am dark, because I am darkened by the sun. My mothers sons were angry with me and made me take care of the vineyards; my own vineyard I have neglected.

Like a lilly among thorns is my darling among the maidens. Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my lover among the men. He has taken me to the banquet hall and his banner over me is love. Strengthen me with raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am faint with love.

Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. My lover spoke and said to   me,     “Arise, my darling, my beautiful and come with me. See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming wines spread their fragrance. Arise, come my darling, my beautiful one, come with me.”

How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are doves. Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from mount Gilead. Your teeth are like a flock of sheep just shorn, coming up from the washing. Each has its twin; not one of them is alone. Your lips are like scarlet ribbon; your mouth is lovely. Your temples behind your veil are like halves of pomegranate. Your neck is like the tower of David, built with elegance; on it hang a thousand shields, all of them shields of warriors. Your two breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies. Until the day breaks and the shadows flee, I will go to the mountains of myrrh and to the hill of incence. All beautiful you are, my darling; there is no flaw in you.

Best of Best Products for all your family just see the web & store it for future http://venoy.bravehost.com/allworldoffer.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!