Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Prophesy and Belief
1/26/2008 10:00:59 AM
    Dear friends, dear diligent readers!

Everything about the coming of the World Redeemer can be found out , all about the When?, Where? and How? And you can see it on the net as I have showed you today. I tried in my earlier articles to show you this, now I have seen that all is presented on the net. This is all wonderful. This is much better.

For some people the prophesies may be necessary in order to be assured of His , the World Redeemers identity.You can look in the Bible that these are no lies.
In the old and also todays Persia, they knew Who the Bab was, He fulfilled the Islamic prophesies . Still they killed Him. It was the same with Bahaullah, still He was meant to die and was then banished.

Now, I mean to say that to really believe is not only to understand the prophesies.This is an addition. I'd say for some people it is good to, at first, be thoroughly aqainted with the prophesies. The purpose, however is to get filled with the spirit which is to believe,= To be quickened by the Holy Spirit.The Holy Spirit is bestowed in the Word , in the Script, as it has always been.  That way and then, your heart gets filled with joy, you are uplifted within yourself, you are forgiven for past trespasses, you feel the eternal life surging within your soul.You experience a new reality, the realm of the spirit. An inner window will fly wide open and you cry out for the greatest joy.You will be transformed and all people will say, she, he has become another person. And you thank God for having let you be aqainted with what was a hidden treasure. This is achieved through studying the "Ocean" of Bahaullahs revelation, in the same way that you get quickened by the Holy Spirit by opening to the reviving message of Christ,presented in the Gospel. When this is achieved you become invincable.You are "saved".
And you can be saved even without understanding the prophesies. This is my point.
For what miracle is greater than heavenly love and divine sight into hidden realities, which the  Spirit of God through His Messenger will show you.
I believe you agree with me.

In my case the order of things were like this: I came to believe in Bahaullah first,through studying His Scriptures with an open mind and a great hope, then I believed in Christ, which I have described in an earlier article, while visiting the High Church of Lund. Then, on top of this belief of mine I came to be fashinated by the prophesies,having come true, written  so long ago. For weeeks and months I was absolutely intoxicated with this fantastic "adventure", revealed to me.

Anyway, there was a Christian man, long time ago,a former radio-sports-reporter by the name  William Sears. He decided to,by the help of the Bible, find out all about the "Coming of the Son in the Glory of His Father". He was very systematic. It took him 7 years , then he became a Bahai, because he found HIM! Bahaullah was the One Personage that fitted into all the Hows and Whens He was to come.   
                                                                He acted just like a detective. Examined  systematically the proofs in all sorts of ways and found and gathered waterproof solutions, in his book:"Thief in the Night, the case of the Missing Milennium". Moreover he found evidencies in other religions too. And wrote them down in this book.
So I'd say William Sears has done all the work for you, if you want to know these things,- the "Second Coming of Christ"- through the Bible proofs and prophesies. You can see excerpts from his book on the net. At The Bahai Faith in Prophesy.

You will  see that the whole picture of this extraordinary event, the Event of the Ages, is much wider in scope than the picture cherished by the seekers of the 19th century.At that time all the seeking religionists of the world thought that only their dear "own" Jesus, or their dear"own" Buddha Meytreye, or their "own" Prince of Peace , their own Krishna, their own returned Imam (Islam) etc, etc., would come to only them,  in the latter days, and  only to their region. They did the same all of them, and were wrong,= thought of only their own returning Messenger. Not to wonder at really, the world was not that "international" at that time.

Nevertheless The One Who Was to Come, therefore had to show to all these different adherents of various religions, that He had all the required qualities according to each of their 
prophetic descriptions respectively.Bahaullah does have all of them. He has been exmanied  and received by Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims etc. and become accepted as their returning Redeemer.So all of them, in those other regions outside Christianity, have had to open THEIR EYES to see that "their" returned Prophet is also Christs Spirit returned.                                                                                                The Christians do have to look again into their own scriptures to see  to, in the Bible, that He fulfills their prophesies, just like the others can look into their scriptures. OK?

Now when anybody easily can have a look into all the worlds religions and see that there is such a promise of a Redeemer in each of them,Who will usher in the Great Peace amongst men in all of them, we can begin to grasp a little of the  enormous wastness or scope of this "spiritual adventure".Or what shall we call it? This , the main story of all the worlds old religions is unprecedented.  It is the "Lord of Lords" , "the Lord of Hosts"Who has come in the Person of Bahaullah, the Glory of the Lord.

This is my belief. You have to examine this for yourself. To be confirmed.
I hope it will be an exiting and a joyus work to do for you.

Kind regards from
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Prophesy and Belief
1/28/2008 1:36:58 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!