Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Prophecies fulfilled from all the worlds religions
1/26/2008 8:04:52 AM
Good Morning everybody.
I have found something very interesting for you all. Fill in what is below,"Bahai Prophecy fulfilled "in the address field.  And get aqainted  with the prophecies fulfilled by the Bahai Faith. Below are some topics, which will be clickable when you get there. There is also "Planet Bahai". See the head lines below.

RELIGIOUS UNITY

• Messianic Prophecies from the Founders of the World's Great Religions Messianic prophecies from the Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Zoroastrian, Islamic and other religions. (14K)

• Commentary on the Oneness of the Prophets from the Baha'i Writings... (17K)

• Commentary on the Unchangeable Foundation of the Religion of God from the Baha'i Writings... (22K)

• Commentary on Unity in Diversity from the Baha'i Writings... (6K)

• Commentary on the Independent Investigation of Truth from the Baha'i Writings... (8K)

• Commentary on the Return of the Prophets from the Baha'i Writings... (6K)

•  

JEWISH PROPHECIES

How the Bahá'í Faith fulfills the prophecies of the world's religions.

From Planet Bahá'í

The Significance of Bahá'u'lláh's Revelation
    Why should we care that Bahá'u'lláh started another religion? Because His Revelation, anticipated by all of the older religions, is the force impelling the world towards unity.

Subcategories

Buddhism and Hinduism
    These sites examine how Buddhist and Hindu prophecies are fulfilled through the Bahá'í Faith.

Christianity
    These sites look at the fulfillment of Christian prophecies through the Bahá'í Faith.

Islám
    The fulfillment of Islámic prophecies through the Bahá'í Faith is considered by these sites.

Judaism
    These sites demonstrate the fulfillment of Jewish prophecies through the Bahá'í Faith.

Other
    Prophecies from aboriginal religions, Zoroatrianism, and other religions are dealt with in these pages.

Elsewhere on the Web

How Bahá'ís View Other Religions
    Bahá'ís believe that the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh fulfilled prophecies found in all the world's great religions. Here is a brief selection of such prophecies.

lighting the Way
    Fulfillment of Biblical prophecies by the Christ, Muhammad, the Bab, and Bahá'u'lláh is presented.

Prophecies based on Time
    A number of time-based prophecies related from various religions, showing how they converge on 1844.

Prophecy Fulfilled
    Want to go to a site that covers prophecies from all religions? This is it! Besides this a number of issues are addressed, especially Christian ones.

Religions Are One
    This is a preview, of sorts, of the prophetic correlations between the world's major religious systems. The text is a bit hard to follow in places, but the site presents some colorful and intriguing graphics

The Unity of the Manifestations of God
    The prophecies from Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Babi are presented with commentary from the central Bahá'í figures. Also presented are Writings on the unity of the Manifestation of God, and the station of the apostles and Imams.

I hope you will find the above  texts enlightening and reassuring

Bye for now

Kind regards from

Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
    +0
    Nick Sym

23156 Posts
    Invite Me as a Friend
    Top 25 Poster
    Person Of The Week
    Re: Prophecies fulfilled from all the worlds religions
    1/28/2008 2:16:50 AM
    Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
    +0

facebook
    Like us on Facebook!