Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Boost your web ranking, by doing what you do best.
1/25/2008 12:47:16 PM

Hello,

This is interesting information you may well enjoy AND it helps your SE (search engine ranking) simply by 1) joining up FREE. 2) By writing some articles, about anything that you may know of, 3) qualifying articles you wish to read. This will in turn give you “quality back-links” to your webpage. That is very interesting especially for those of us that have affiliate pages that cannot be modified or personalised. Not only do you get points (they call them in-house $) but you get extra points ( That is what I call them!) when people grade your articles, and 3) you get points when you grade theirs. The points you get are of course quotas for number of quality back-links you acquire for your URL.

This is a BETA program, and it may well grow to something important. And if and when it does, so will your webpage on the SEs. Get in and enjoy the wealth of being among the first people in.

To your success, (That’s where the click is! lol)

Kind regards,

Robert.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Boost your web ranking, by doing what you do best.
1/25/2008 2:13:36 PM
Hello Robert!

Thank you for the invitation! I checked the mentioned link and I can only say EXCELLENT. You took your time, but you made an extremely good and informative WebSite. CONGRATUTLATIONS. If you told me a year a go that you by yourself, with your own hands, could set up such a superb website I would not believe you.

I joined for further information and to stay close.
Keep up the good work.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Boost your web ranking, by doing what you do best.
1/26/2008 12:17:37 PM

Thank you Georgios for your compliment, it’s much appreciated. One job is to get it up and another is to get it all Google happy, and Yahoo and MSN aswell. Then comes the reversal links job, Lol, I have no time to look after the clients with all that!!! Oh! And whilst I'm at it, a decision has come to my ears that we will be increasing the Bahamas offer shortly. So if you have not yet checked it out, do not wait. Once it is booked, you may use it whenever within 2 years. use it for fundraiser or business motivations, its all left to your imagination. That’s not bad at all.

Kind regards,

Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!