Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: WHY DO WOMEN CRY
8/13/2005 9:06:09 AM
Hi Kathy, Well that makes it clearer,,, Now maybe I'll start to understand women,,, NOT! LOL Smart men know there are somethings in life, that it is best to just shut up and live with,, one is tying to figure out a woman's psyche. (o: Joking aside; a Blessing to All Women,, we couldn't live without you,,, even if you make us crazy! Today, I Will Be More Than I Was Yesterday, And even more than that Tomorrow!
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2005 10:26:32 AM
That was nice Kathy, Now if we could only understand men LOL Have a great Day!
+0
Elizabeth Lessard

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/13/2005 10:26:53 AM
Hi Kathy, Wow! That was awesome (even made me teary.) I'm much more sentimental now after having my son's (even my husband who NEVER shed a tear) except for watching the Red Sox or Patriots I now catch shedding a tear at certain sentimental moments/movies, etc all after having our children. Maybe having our boys soften his heart a bit. I think in the past (with my ex-husband) I'd cry alot due to being in such a destructive relationship......but now, if I get teary it's due to happiness with my husband and my 3 son's I achieve for more 'things' in life, but in reality I have all that I need right here. My husband doesn't even try to understand me, but I do here and there try to get him to understand that men and women are just different and I don't think are ever fully meant to understand one another (which I think is what keeps the mystery going.) Elizabeth
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/13/2005 10:28:15 AM
Hi Kathy, All Im going to say on this subject my friend is Have A Great Weekend :-) lol
+0
Funmi Oluyede

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/13/2005 11:25:28 AM
I believe it's something on the inside of a woman -that total, sacrificial, unqualified Christ-like kind of love. It creates an inner strength which translates into an outward, heavenly beauty which we see radiating on the outside. This is the reason why God, in the book of Genesis, created the woman and found it was VERY GOOD rather than just 'good' as it was with every other creation. Thanks, Kathy. I call you blessed!
Visit us at http://www.reilexquisites.net for everyday discounts on Exquisite Giftware at Shop-at-Home convenience!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!