Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
O My servant, who hast sought the good-pleasure of God.
1/24/2008 3:40:40 PM
 Dear friends and diligent readers!

Tonight I will continue with the theme I chose in my prevuious article
in this way:

Bahaullah proclaims thus:

"This is the day in which God's most excellent favour have been poured out upon men, the Day in which His most mighty grace hath been infused into all created things. It is incumbent upon all the peoples of the world to reconcile their differences, and, with perfect unity and peace, abide beneath the shadow of the Tree of His care and loving-kindness....
Beseech ye the one true God to grant that all men may be graciously assisted to fulfill that which is acceptable in Our sight. Soon will the present-day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead. Verily, thy Lord speaketh the truth, and is the Knower of things unse
en."

"The time fore-ordained unto the peoples and kindreds of the earth is now come. The promises of God, as recorded in the Holy Scriptures, have all been fulfilled...Happy is the man that pondereth in his heart that which hath been revealed in the Books of God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. Meditate upon this , O ye beloved of God, and let your ears be attentive unto His Word, so that you may, by His grace and mercy, drink your fill from the crystal waters of constancy, and become as steadfast and immovable as the mountain in His Cause.
In the Book of Isaiah it is written:"Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of His majesty." No man that meditateth upon this verse can fail to recognize the greatness of this Cause, or doubt the exalted character of this Day - the Day of God Himself. This same verse is followed by these words:"And the Lord alone shall be exalted in that Day." This is the Day which the Pen of the Most High hath glorified in all the Holy Scriptures. There is no verse in them that doth not declare the glory of His holy Name, and no Book that doth not testify unto the loftness of this most exalted theme. Were We to to make mention of all that hath been revealed in these heavenly Books and holy Scriptures concerning this Revelation, this tablet would assume impossible dimensions. It is incumbent, in this Day, upon every man to place his whole trust in the manifold bounties of God, and arise to disseminate, with the utmost wisdom, the verities of His Cause. Then, and only then, will the whole earth be enveloped with the morning light of His Revelation."

"This is the Day whereon naught can be seen except the splendours of the Light that shineth from the face of Thy Lord, the gracious, the Most Bountiful. Verily, We have caused every soul to expire by virtue of Our irresistable and all-subduing sovereignty. We have then, called into being a new creation, as a token of Our grace unto men. I am, verily, the All-Bountiful, the Ancient of Days.
This is the Day whereon the unseen world crieth out:'Great is thy blessedness, O earth, for thou hast been made the foot-stool of thy God, and been chosen as the seat of His mighty throne.'The realm of glory exclaimeth:'Would that my life could be sacrificed for thee, for He Who is the Beloved of the All-Merciful hath established His sovereignty upon thee, through the power of His Name that hath been promised unto all things, whether of the past or of the future.'
This is the Day whereon every sweet smelling thing hath derived its fragrance from the smell of My garment- a garment that hath shed its perfume upon the whole of creation.
This is the Day whereon the rushing waters of everlasting life have gushed out of the Will of the All-Merciful. Haste ye, with your hearts and souls, and quaff your fill,O Concourse of the realms above!
...He it is Who is the Manifestation of Him Who is the Unknowable, the Invisible of the Invisibles, could ye but perceive it. He it is Who hath laid bare before you the hidden and treasured Gem, were ye to seek it. He it is Who is the one Beloved of all things, whether of the past or of the future. Would that ye might set your hearts and hopes upon Him!"

"O My servant, who hast sought the good-pleasure of God and clung to His love on the Day when all except a few who were endued with insight have broken away from Him! May God, through His grace, recompense thee with a generous, an incorruptible and everlasting reward, inasmuch as thou hast sought Him on the Day when eyes were blinded."
"...Arise, O wayfarer in the Path of the love of God, and aid thou His Cause...Barter not away this Youth, O people, for the vanities of this world or the delights of heaven. By the righteousness of the One true God! One hair of Him excelleth all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth!...Let His love be a storehouse of treasure for your souls, on the Day when naught else but Him shall profit you, when every pillar shall tremble, when the very skins of men shall creep, when all eyes shall stare up in terror. ...O people! Fear ye God, and turn not away disdainfully from His Revelation..
Let thy soul glow with the flame of this undying Fire that burneth in the midmost heart of the world, in such wise that the waters of the universe shall be powerless to cool down its ardour. Make then mention of Thy Lord, that haply the heedless among Our servants may be admonished through thy words, and the hearts of the righteous be gladdened."

Dear reader, ponder again and again upon the revealed Word of Bahaullah. Seek out His Books and letters. He gave His life  to free the hearts of men and was  filled with thankfulness towards God, always praising Him, though bitterly persecuted, that men's hearts would receive the life of heavenly love. Your duty as a Bahai will be this: to be filled with this divine power of love and then tell about its holy Source. Can you not do that? Would there ever be a better job?
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bahaullah+and+the+bahai+faith&search=Search
www.Bahai.org   www.Bahai.us
Bye for now
Kind regards from
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: O My servant, who hast sought the good-pleasure of God.
1/25/2008 2:32:11 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2008 4:07:09 AM
Hello Laila,

This phrase struck me.

It is incumbent upon all the peoples of the world to reconcile their differences, and, with perfect unity and peace, abide beneath the shadow of the Tree of His care and loving-kindness....

Such a wonderful sentiment. It seems that there is a long way to go yet.

Whatever your religious 'faith' this surely should be everyone's goal, that of love and taking care of God's creation, however one can.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/25/2008 6:54:17 AM
    Good Morning Sarah!

How wonderful to hear from you and that some Words of Bahaullah has touched your heart.
We Bahais are absolutely confident that the world peace will spread its warming blanket all over the world. This is not only possible, "it is inevitable." - whether this will be forced upon us or if we wisely will choose this volontarily, it will come true. This is the age of fulfillment, hinted at by Jesus too, the coming of age of mankind .And women might play a great role in this achievement. The men will turn to the women and bless them for what they will have achieved .
 God has already created a new world, as I have described in the last two letters.
To be more precise. There will be 1.)a political peace, termed "The Lesser Peace", which will occur sometime during  the early years of this century, so it is not so distant. The "wars will be won"
 then, with time  the"The Most Great Peace" will come. This is the spiritual Peace, so much prophesied about in all the worlds holy Scriptures. It will gradually develop and the" peace is won". Then comes the spiritual summer which has a very long duration.

Dear Sarah, as you can see, the peace that Jesus talks about is the very  same peace that Bahaullah talks about. Only, since the Bahai Faith is a more recent revelation the faith in this "Peace" has become stronger, very much stronger. We have received a renewed and huge downpour of the same belief that you have got. And you should ask God to let you have that renewed downpour, and this is a belief that is eqvivalent to an understanding of it. You come to know consciously that this is actually the knowledge of the future. Just as you know that after winter comes spring.

Write to me again Sarah. I am so happy and grateful as you cannot imagine to have contact with you. This is indeed a blessed day.I will readily answer any questions you might have, and if I do not know the answer I'll find out everything for you and help take away all your doubts. That these glad tidings will be confirmed in your heart. This is also the way to make your lord Jesus Christ happy. This is to" "watch"which He asks all the Christians to do.

Bye for now
Greetings from
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/25/2008 7:04:46 AM
    Hello dear friend

Thank you for reading my articles and thanks for this remarkable image.The PC-world is really filled  with extraordinary arts and crafts nowadays.
It might also be that behind the beginning there is no end as little as there is an end behind the end. If eternity is meant, and Jesus speaks as the Holy Spirit. I believe He does.

Keep in contact

Greetings and thanks from
Laila.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!