Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: $10 turned into $320 in just 8 days!
8/14/2005 8:56:21 AM
Hi Felecia This is the second rave reveiw I have heard on this program this morning. Guess I need to investigate it a little more carefully. Thanks for the info. I have been reluctaant to join any new programs. May need to reconsider. Linda
+0
8/14/2005 2:54:59 PM
Hello Felicia Good luck in your venture Lenore www.healthy-profits.info
+0
8/14/2005 5:05:35 PM
Hi, I'll check this out. Thanks for posting this. It sounds like a good site to look in to, even for just the advertising. Have a good day. Beth
Beth
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2005 12:31:42 AM
Felicia, Thanks for inviting me to the AAN. I was invited to join this program by another member of AAN and I see you have an affiliate number a bit higher than his. Maybe he is below you in your organization. If so, you may benefit from my membership anyway. I don't have my intGold funded just yet so it will take me about a week to get signed up since they require you to pay as soon as you sign up. I cannot get a StormPay account because they have Tennessee residents locked out of StormPay... Something about licensing being a problem in TN. I have committed to the other guy so I will honor that with him. I do hope you are in his upline for the affiliate commissions or whatever you can get from my joining though. This program is very similar to YMMSS except that it will probably last better because of the monthly payment requirement. YMMSS has stalled and I have some money tied up there that I cannot get untill who knows when. But, rest assured, I will put it into AAN as soon as I can get it out! If you missed getting into YMMSS at the beginning, don't miss this opportunity to get in on this one! Follow Felicia's advice everyone. This will be HUGE!!! Thanks and Peace, Leon Horton
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2005 2:17:04 PM
Hi Felicia, It looks great for a tired person as I am after such a day. Important is that I'm convinced that it worth to come back another day to look at it closer. Thank you for letting us know, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!