Menu

Promote
Re: TUNDRA THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-17-2008
1/17/2008 4:23:53 PM

Hey Stephen

We are getting a snowy day here in Baltimore, MD. Haven't been getting to much this year like the north gets.

Congrats to you Mary, Keep up your needed help that you give everyone of us. It's very much appreciated around the forum.

Thank you

Anthony Colabove

Start you New Year off with some great savings and some financial success.

MyPowerMall:   http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/28499

When they say, "You have to spend money to make money." With MyPowerMall, when you spend money in the Malls you get money back in percentage rebates. The home business is totally FREE to join. You can give it away for FREE. No monthly fee's, ever. Everythi
New Reply
+0
1/17/2008 4:56:44 PM

Stephen,

On Christmas Eve 1990, Jacksonville was inundated with 4-inches of the white stuff. People there did not know how to act, they had a record number of auto accidents, one of which I witnessed myself from the sidewalk, and the city was shutdown for a week.

They get snow once overy 4-6 years or so, but usually only an inch or so. This was a magnitude for J-Ville. Being from Kentucky, I just laughed at them, or maybe with them, I really can't remember. But the accident I saw was so funny.

A 4X4 pickup which had tractor-size tires and snow chains slowed down to make a right turn @ about 20-25 MPH, slid on the ice and his left-side hit the left-side of a police cruiser waiting in the left-turn lane, knocking him up on the opposite sidewalk. The officer's door was jammed and he had to climb out the other side. He just walked up to the truck and whipped out his ticketbook and started writing. I laughed so hard, I thought I would die, but still felt sorry for the 4X4 driver, as I know he didn't even see it coming.

Also would like to use this space to congratulate Mary. YEEEEAAAahhh! Save the Pandas! Another cause to put on my 'activist-page'.

Ya'll have a good one, and enjoy the upcoming weekend as well. Until the next one, I am,

Your Friend,

Benton Middleton, Independant Ecopreneur

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
New Reply
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 8:34:27 PM

Hello Stephen & thank you for featuring Mary!

Mary, nice to see you here.
Enjoy your day!

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 10:55:10 PM
Thank You Stephen

Hi Dear Mary

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2008 7:35:48 AM

Dear Steve, you`re so hardworking one and I very appreciate all your efforts. This forum becomes a place of warm and friendly encounters. Thanks for featuring Mary!

Dear Mary,

You are one of us that deserve honor, respect and appreciation. For now I know you from a distance, but all I could find about you speak of one seriously, honestly and hardworking lady. Due my, seems infinite, timelessness .... I didn`t reach your forum yet, but I wish to visit and to participate.

CONGRATS ON YOUR FEATURE AT THIS GREAT PLACE!

With love, honor and respect,

Branka

New Reply
+0