Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Guido De Clerck

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
SUCCESS is what YOU make of it!
1/13/2008 1:04:24 PM

Hi Jim,

I know it's not as easy as many of those so called get rich quick (scams) programs announce. But... a lot of times the problem isn't the program but the people who believe in fairy tales and think that it all comes without any work... YES WORK there is the big problem; as long as people don't see it as a real business they will never make real money.

The biggest problem most people have, no matter what kind of business there in, is that they can’t FOCUS!!!  Jumping around from one program to another will not let you make any money at all. I have made that mistake for more than a year and learned a lot from it, but… I also lost a lot of money.

I'm not one of those so called internet gurus, top-earners or famous mentors I'm just an ordinary guy that managed to survive working from home, from a small town in the South of Spain, since September 2006 when I started working as a full time (5-6 hours a day) internet marketer, with that modest experience I’m helping other people in my team to do the same.

That is for me my internet business, I don't need a Ferrari a fancy boat or a big house, I'm happy my family is happy and where all living very well of my business.

Cheers,

Guido

Do You Think You Could Make $400+ Per Day? I Know YOU CAN! ===>> http://MoneyMakersMentoring.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!