Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Binkley

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
What's New at JD Premium Products ....
1/13/2008 12:05:43 AM
WooHoo  ... Look what JD Premium Products is doing in 2008!!!!

THE HEALTHY LIFE CAMPAIGN

1ST QUARTER

Balance in the circle of life is essential to our success. This year we will focus on all of the aspects of a balanced lifestyle insuring emotional, physical and financial success. In the first quarter we will be expanding our Whole Health Direct product line by introducing three new nutritional products. The first is a nutritional drink called Whole Balance™ designed for balanced nutrition, assisting in weight management, nourishing as it satisfies hunger. Unparalleled with any drink on the market, it is rated on a glycemic index and is a satisfying meal replacement.

Essential to good health, our new digestive enzyme, Whole Health Enzyme™, will insure that your body is getting the maximum benefit from the foods you consume as they aid the digestion process.

Whole Health Cleanse™ will cleanse the body of impurities and toxins, which is essential to good health. Knowing the value of a good, thorough cleanse, we created the most pure, effective cleansing solution. Watch for the introduction of this product that will boost your health while fortifying your body.

These three products will be introduced in January and will support our Healthy Life campaign. The addition of these fantastic products will catapult your business and enhance your life as well as the lives of your clients.

2ND QUARTER

Now that we have been able to “cleanse” the inside, shed the unwanted pounds and bring balance to our digestive tract, we will focus the 2nd quarter on the outside of the body. We have some exciting product introductions in the second quarter of our Healthy Life Campaign in 2008. Many of you have enjoyed the toxic free skin care and have asked for your own line of toxic free cosmetics. Without letting the cat totally out of the bag, you will want to organize your plans and goals to take advantage of more superior products that will add joy and prosperity to all who use them.

3rd QUARTER

With the inside and outside operating in harmony and balance, it is now necessary to improve our personal living space. The third quarter will be focusing on the new products that have already been created in our household care line. This is a year of systems and as we move forward with JD Premium Products, you will discover more and more methods and systems that will bring harmony and balance into your life and the lives of your clients. These household products are carefully formulated so that no toxins are introduced into your home environment and space.

4th QUARTER

During the fourth quarter of this Healthy Life Campaign, we will focus on abundance, wealth and prosperity. You will find the programs and systems will all be aligned to make a positive impact on your business and personal surroundings. This added emphasis is very necessary to create balance in your business as well as personal life.

Abundance in your wealth and your own personal health will be one of the great benefits of The Healthy Life Campaign of 2008. We are shifting gears as we grow and expand as a company and we invite you to broaden your horizons and enlarge your vistas with Healthy Life products from JD Premium Products.

Join us and make your business great in 2008!!

+0
Beth Binkley

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What's New at JD Premium Products ....
1/17/2008 11:18:00 PM

I am excited about the new products  ... can't wait to try them!!!!

People ... if you're not already a member, NOW is the time to join!!

Imagine, getting in on the GROUND FLOOR of Wal-Mart or Disney or Microsoft  ... this company has grown a lot since it's beginning ... BUT it is still growing and will continue to grow for years to come!!!

Check us out, we truly believe in TEAMWORK!!!

http://4yourfamily.org/teamwork

+0
Beth Binkley

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2008 4:05:50 PM

WooHoo!!!! I want to welcome a new member to our JD TEAM!!!

Elijah Farrell

+0
Beth Binkley

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2008 3:36:05 PM

Mieka Clarke

See our entire team at http://4yourfamily.org/teamwork

+0
Beth Binkley

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2008 5:09:37 PM

Rachel Norton

See our entire team at

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!